What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

Perth Red

Post Whore
It was 1987
Couldn’t believe I had arrived in such a backward, parochial place.
When I got here in '99 I thought I'd stepped into an 80's movie lol. Skateboards, mullets, BMX's, ACDC tshirts, it was like reliving my youth agan!
Much more with the times these days but I do kind of miss the simple Perth from back then. everyone bare foot and walking round in boardies lol Now its insta influencers and lads in stupid short trousers!

MugaB

Coach
When I got here in '99 I thought I'd stepped into an 80's movie lol. Skateboards, mullets, BMX's, ACDC tshirts, it was like reliving my youth agan!
Much more with the times these days but I do kind of miss the simple Perth from back then. everyone bare foot and walking round in boardies lol Now its insta influencers and lads in stupid short trousers!
Still no 1st RL though

DIOGENES

Juniors
I remember turning up at a servo at 4:55pm and them telling me to piss off.
There was one off St George’s Terrace that was open all night but only for taxis.

PR can say it is ancient history but opening shops on Sundays (11 am start) was an election issue until 2012 and they actually had 2 referendums on it.

And to this day it is likely that daylight saving will fade the curtains and stop the cows from producing milk.

Last edited: