What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests 1999 V Newcastle 2005....Who is worse?

Jono078

Referee
balmainbenny said:
Great comeback, Sullyfan:D

Kinights fans should get off the sharks back. At least they are winning games and playing a great brand of footy.

Knights fans are beginning to resemble Canberra fans before this season - fans who live in the past, because the present is so miserable.

Excuse me, please next time say some Knight fans. I for one said I think they will win the premiership, if they dont like that they are crazy :lol:.

Gene Krupa

Referee
cronulla_sharks_fan123 said:
well , what else have they got they won two premierships and we are chokers

Finally! You admit it! :lol:

let them bask in there victory which is over 3 years ago cause thats all they got, yes they did win the premiership ,

When did you win one? 8 years ago? 27 years ago? 32 years ago? EVER?

in recent times when did they win a game
we even beat you guys in the trail matches

Trial matches! FFS! Talk about clutching at straws!

BWNB

First Grade
i thought i was beign kind to you,
after all we only beat you by 8 points but i can mention ya souths game if ya like , wasnt that a 25 point loss?

Gene Krupa

Referee
i thought i was beign kind to you,
after all we only beat you by 8 points but i can mention ya souths game if ya like , wasnt that a 25 point loss?

What does beign mean?

Look, I've put you down for the last two days, you've got to stop this masocism.

You follow chokers. Plain and simple!

BWNB

First Grade
look this will be settled in round 19 and round 25
and we will see who is better than ok?

Gene Krupa

Referee
look this will be settled in round 19 and round 25
and we will see who is better than ok?

We should be back to close to full strength then and you'll be in the start of your run to choke you way out of another finals series.

Should be fun to watch.

So, what does beign mean?

Frailty

First Grade
Krupa,
I dont want to get into this argument, but you say he is clutching straws, yet you are having a go at him on a typo. That's clutching straws too.

Alex28

Coach
The thing is...and I'll use the Sharks as an example as they seem to want to make an example of the Knights...is...

how do you think you guys would go if you were missing the likes of:

Peachey
Vagana
Mellor
Covell
Dykes
Kimmorley
Stevens
Hilder
Nutley
Bailey
Gallen
Maiava
Bird
Sullivan

for part of or the majority of this season? Because thats exactly what the Knights have had to go through this season. It isn't just one or two key players that have been out. It has been every single rep player that we have that has been out at some stage this year.

You guys can bag us all you want, but lets face it - with similar stock missing out of your squad, you guys would suck as well. I note there aren't too many Bulldogs supporters here bagging us.

(besides Croydon Dog Food - is he a dogs supporter, and more importantly, is the guy for real?)

Gene Krupa

Referee
Frailty said:
Krupa,
I dont want to get into this argument, but you say he is clutching straws, yet you are having a go at him on a typo. That's clutching straws too.

His posts are full of spelling mistakes. I'm just being pedantic. Not clutching at straws.

Mr Saab

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
FFS mate it was said in jest...go get a f**ken life you arrogant f**k.

go get f'd you pathetic newcastle supporter. If there is one club i HATE its the knights. Lets spend all our salary cap on 2 players...smart club that :rolleyes:

RABK

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
go get f'd you pathetic newcastle supporter. If there is one club i HATE its the knights. Lets spend all our salary cap on 2 players...smart club that :rolleyes:

Johns and Buderus are on a combined $880,000.

Lockyer and Tallis were on a combined $900,000. Even now Lockyer and Webcke are on a combined $880,000.

:lol: Proved your stupidity again.

The feeling of hatred is more then mutual...go get an education and learn some punctuation you twig.

Jono078

Referee
Charlie, when I asked you if you hated the Knights, you said you didnt... Now I understand you said if, but still, you said hate was too strong a word to use :p.

Mr Saab

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Johns and Buderus are on a combined $880,000.

Lockyer and Tallis were on a combined $900,000. Even now Lockyer and Webcke are on a combined $880,000.

:lol: Proved your stupidity again.

The feeling of hatred is more then mutual...go get an education and learn some punctuation you twig.

i guess exaggeration in my post went over your head you oxygen thief.
Punctuation? I didnt know this was 3 unit English :rolleyes:
I really hope the knights get the spoon, sadly, there is a team called souths who will steal it from the Newcastle Norts

Jono...I dont hate the knights, i highly dislike them...i wrote what i did as this loser pis$$ed me off.

RABK

Referee
exaggeration

Where in that post was there any sign of an exaggeration? You can't even spell, i doubt you know what any word longer then 6 letters means. :lol:

Punctuation? I didnt know this was 3 unit English

Using punctuation makes your posts alot friendlier to read, even if they are sh*t.

You spell naughts like that and you call me the loser???

Enjoy your job sweeping the floors for the local supermarket? :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Well Rockdale boy, i said that the knights spent all their money on 2 players...surely that would register in the left hand side of your brain that i was stretching it a bit :rolleyes:
sweeping floors huh? Buddy, i prob 10x what you do....FACT.
"friendlier to read" why the f**k would i want my posts to be friendlier to read? what? are you my friend?
"norts"...i know how to spell sh*t for brains....go suck a cake of soap you pathetic forum nazi.

your signatare is also VERY sad when you have to quote other players on how "great" the barg ass johns is :rolleyes:

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Although the Knights haven't won a game this year, i don't see how anyone can compare them to the Wests side of 99. The players they had such as Barry Davis. Matthew Spence and other unknown clowns starting in First grade it is no wonder the Magpies had to merge. The Knights look bad but no where near that bad.

RABK

Referee
Buddy, i own more than you can dream about....FACT.

Can i borrow your crystal ball sometime? I'd like to be able to know of other peoples life without even knowing what colour hair they have.

"friendlier to read" why the f**k would i want my posts to be friendlier to read? what?

Because it improves the sh*t you post by 10%. You are the original Slava, all you are is a biased Bronco androtop who's posts are riddled with profanity.

i know how to spell sh*t for brains

Your posts sure show that.
lol.gif

go suck a cake of soap you pathetic forum nazi.

Um...yeah....zing..... :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
dickhead, when this forum cracks down on CORRECT spelling then i will SPELL correctly. As it is, it is a forum, not a spelling contest.
Biast bronco? no, but my team is on top, where is yours? won a game yet....oops i didnt put a CAPITAL W for Won...oops...i didnt put a ' for didn't. Please dont put me on detention. I only use profanity on those who deserve it, and yes you deserve it.
A) you are a tosser of the highest order
b) you are a knights supporter...or should that be "norts" supporter

aids

Bench
just be thankful the raider arn't getting the spoon.
imagine what joyless and miserble place this would be then.

at least raiders are winless but have two SOO reps.
i'm sure that hasn't happened before.

wittyfan

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
His posts are full of spelling mistakes. I'm just being pedantic. Not clutching at straws.

You are clutching at straws. Your club is on a runaway train to oblivion with Joey at the wheel.

Latest posts