What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests 1999 V Newcastle 2005....Who is worse?

Gene Krupa

Referee
sullyfan said:
You are clutching at straws. Your club is on a runaway train to oblivion with Joey at the wheel.

And your club is on the first train the chokesville, stopping all stations!

38 years Mediterranean Descendant. Pathetic!

wittyfan

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
And your club is on the first train the chokesville, stopping all stations!

38 years Mediterranean Descendant. Pathetic!

No prizes for second!

I can't believe that any sane club would let their playing strength deterioate to such a degree to keep an ageing, injury prone player.

balmainbenny said:
The Western Surburbs Magpies 1999 side were the worst club side I've ever viewed in my time of watching league. They set records for medicority which many thought would never be broken.
But, they might have a contender in 2005. I'd be interested to see a ladder comparison between them and the 2005 Knights to see which team was in worse shape after 10 rounds. We could be in for a bit of a shock, as Im sure that even that pathetic wests side would have jagged a win by the end of round 10. How many wins did Wests get in 1999? I think they won two games, but I could be wrong.
If anybody culd stick a ladder comparison, that would be great.

Balmain Benny - Me thinks you are just getting a little bit cocky about your teams lucky escape last Sunday. Kik a team whilst its down you troll.

The West Tigers Team of 1999 didnt have and average of about 10 regular first graders out of their teams for the first 10 rounds. You lot struggled for 60 minutes last Sunday to keep 4 points ahead. You may still get the Spoon this year pal

Charlie Saab said:
dickhead, when this forum cracks down on CORRECT spelling then i will SPELL correctly. As it is, it is a forum, not a spelling contest.
Biast bronco? no, but my team is on top, where is yours? won a game yet....oops i didnt put a CAPITAL W for Won...oops...i didnt put a ' for didn't. Please dont put me on detention. I only use profanity on those who deserve it, and yes you deserve it.
A) you are a tosser of the highest order
b) you are a knights supporter...or should that be "norts" supporter

Charlie SAAB - the Broncos may be on top of the table but they continue to get fines for Salary Cap breaches. How can they have two teams of talent and stay under $3.25M. At least we play by the rules and dont swear and know how to spell. You must have left in the 6th grade with your idol Charlie Saab.

Ghoulies

Bench
The Little People said:
Charlie SAAB - the Broncos may be on top of the table but they continue to get fines for Salary Cap breaches.

They're just technical breaches which pretty much every club goes through when they have either an injury streak, or when players require unexpected representative bonuses.

The Little People said:
How can they have two teams of talent and stay under $3.25M.

Two teams of talent? I take it you're speaking of the 'enormous' talent of the Clydesdales? Well thats another myth spouted out south of the Tweed. The Clydesdales aren't anywhere near as strong as they were towards the late 90's/early 00's (they're not even in the top 5 ffs), and probably only have 3 or 4 players that are really pushing for a first grade spot.

A) Charlie's a fair dinkum dickhead

B) cronulla fan 123's a dickhead

and

C) GO THE KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant sit there and tell me you are perfect, so don't sit there and bag the Knights because they arent winning.......now the Dragons are on a roll come up against us. But until your team can come out and C-O-N-T-I-N-U-O-U-S-L-Y win every game every year shut your mouths.

Have a Nice Day

Gene Krupa

Referee
The Squishmeister said:
A) Charlie's a fair dinkum dickhead

B) cronulla fan 123's a dickhead

and

C) GO THE KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant sit there and tell me you are perfect, so don't sit there and bag the Knights because they arent winning.......now the Dragons are on a roll come up against us. But until your team can come out and C-O-N-T-I-N-U-O-U-S-L-Y win every game every year shut your mouths.

Have a Nice Day

Well said.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

*jumps up and bows* Thank you, Thank you.

Now if you REALLY wanna argue im sure there are other ways we can do it.

And i will say that I will be in Newcastle proudly supporting Newcastle just as much as the Dragons on saturday.

Mr Saab

Referee
The Little People said:
Charlie SAAB - the Broncos may be on top of the table but they continue to get fines for Salary Cap breaches. How can they have two teams of talent and stay under $3.25M. At least we play by the rules and dont swear and know how to spell. You must have left in the 6th grade with your idol Charlie Saab.

oh im sorry, i must have missed where the broncos were fined for 2004 breaches...teams like the roosters, dogs, and storm were fined...but i didnt see the Broncos on that list.
You talk crap as you are ILL informed about the FACTS.
You knights have zero, all you care about is another member's spelling and punctuation. Talk about clutching at straws :rolleyes:
Play by the rules huh? I dont recall my broncos team being busted for drug taking? I dont recall my clubs star players being banned for a number of weeks like O Davis, and McDougal were. I dont recall a Broncos being kicked out of the club like Richards was for the Knights. Yeah...playing by the rules!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :rolleyes:

Mr Saab

Referee
The Squishmeister said:
But until your team can come out and C-O-N-T-I-N-U-O-U-S-L-Y win every game every year shut your mouths.

Really? so i have a license to open my mouth? My team the Broncos have been in the semi finals EVER yr since 1992. No other club in history (apart from the great dragons teams on the late 50s and 60s) can match that record.

wittyfan

Referee
The Little People said:
The West Tigers Team of 1999 didnt have and average of about 10 regular first graders out of their teams for the first 10 rounds. You lot struggled for 60 minutes last Sunday to keep 4 points ahead. You may still get the Spoon this year pal

Tigers have been competitive in every game this year, the won't come last. The wooden spoon is only a two horse race.

Front-Rower

First Grade
The Little People said:
The West Tigers Team of 1999 didnt have and average of about 10 regular first graders out of their teams for the first 10 rounds.

This comment just shows just how much about football you actually know.

Re-read what i said EVERY game EVERY year, they dont do that so shut your mouth Charlie, cause if that was the case then your beloved Pony boys would of been in the final last year and not one of the other two that were there...........so why don't YOU stop talking crap. OH and for YOUR informationt there was nothing said about 2004 when The Little People was talking about salary cap breaching so have you not thought that, they might be living in the present which is 2005, oh i forgot you along with scums and faiders cant do anything BUT live in the past. Because thats all you have, the glory days of years gone by.

Mr Saab

Referee
here we go.

LittlePeople (more like little brain) said the broncos were continously fined for salary cap breaches. Continious would mean every yr? Well last yr they were not fined for anything. And when there were fined it was nothing like the Dogs of 2002. The Knights have been fined for salary cap breaches in the past...have you so easily forgotten?
Live in the past? Fine, lets live today, lets see where the raiders are on the ladder? top 5. Where are the Broncos? leading. Where are The Knights? winless 0-9. Pathetic. Broncos have a bright future...the knights? the future looks DARK for the Knights, very dark.

Gene Krupa

Referee
sullyfan said:
Tigers have been competitive in every game this year, the won't come last. The wooden spoon is only a two horse race.

He wasn't talking about this year, Chokefan.

When smashed, change the subject context, eh? #-o