What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Ashfield

dragonic

Juniors
What a disgrace this place is! I went there on Sunday to watch some league, thinking that a leagues club would be a good venue for this..

They didn't show the league on the majority of screens, instead just having one TV in the whole venue with the games on in the corner...meanwhile they played union on the huge screen upstairs and we asked the manager and they said it was a "management decision" to not show the league

Needless to say we won't be going back there - what a f**king joke of a leagues club!

Is your club over at rozelle any better?

macnaz

Staff member
No it wouldnt happen at Rozelle, they have one giant main screen which everyone mills around as tho they are at the game. Wests is a sh*tty pokie haven pandering to the oriental & bussinessmans dollar. But it helps us field a team i guess.

Last edited:

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
What a disgrace this place is! I went there on Sunday to watch some league, thinking that a leagues club would be a good venue for this..

They didn't show the league on the majority of screens, instead just having one TV in the whole venue with the games on in the corner...meanwhile they played union on the huge screen upstairs and we asked the manager and they said it was a "management decision" to not show the league

Needless to say we won't be going back there - what a f**king joke of a leagues club!

Is your club over at rozelle any better?
The Wests mob are a disgrace and fail to promote their toilet facilities. Black and gold will treat you like you are in the fold.

bjm8

Juniors
Reminds me of trying to watch a game in brisbane about this time last year. Went to the Normanby, asked to change a tv from afl to nrl in a completely empty bar but got that same response... manager said no. Asked to see the manager, no dice. Went around to the Broncos Leagues, they at least showed the NRL game, but on a TV in the corner whilst all the big screens, and the sound system throughout got the TAB.