What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests side v Bris

innsaneink

Referee
1 Brett Hodgson ©
2 Taniela Tuiaki
3 Dean Collis
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Shannon McDonnell
6 Benji Marshall
7 Mathew Head
8 Ryan Tandy
9 Robbie Farah
10 Bronson Harrison
11 Ben Te’o
12 Chris Heighington
13 Dene Halatau

14 John Morris
15 Liam Fulton
16 Luke Harlen
17 Tevita Metuisela

Vicious

Bench
It`s great to see some new blood in the side, but I wouldn`t get too carried away, all three new comers have been regulars in the BRET side that is running near last in the State Cup !

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I am annoyed that Bronson was turned into a prop. I know this is not a new thing, but he was devastating in the lower grades as a wide running second rower, with a nice fend and offload. Now he's hitting it up with the rest of the pigs and its wasting his talent.

Mish

Juniors
Beau Ryan out injured?

Harlen and Tandy would have been decent last week.

There were concerns over his shoulder apparently. Dissapointed Payten isn't back, but better that he doesn't return if he isn't fully fit to do so.

Spank

Juniors
Which is odd Mish casue i talked to both Todd & Liam on sunday, Toddy said he was back 100% against Broncos and Liam said he would be back v Warriors.

Oh well, stil a decent looking team !

3 forwards on the bench, that must be some kind of record hahaha

Spank

Juniors
Actually some of you might find this funny... they were givign away some prizes so they asked the boys to think of some questions to ask the members and winenr gets a prize right... so Liam grabs the mic and goes, How many beers did Cuzos wife have to have before she married him ?

hahahaha gold

smeghead

Bench
Head and Marshall need to step up this week to control the new pigs and get them moving where we want to go. Farah is a vital cog but Tandy is a good wide runner to boot and has a handy offload

weststigerman

Juniors
Good to see some front rowers given a go. I hope if one of these guys make an impression like Cashmere did in 05, we re-sign them quickly. Front row has been a problem in this side for a looooong time.

Adman

Juniors
I wouldn't praising to high heavens yet... last week Rocky and big M suppose to show something and didn't show much other than the usual. I'm not going to go cheering two DEBUTANTS just yet... willing to eat my words though.

N.C.

Juniors
Look just the fact that Sheens has named some new kids rather than trying to turn Morris into a backrower and moving T'eo or Heighington into the front row or something like that is grounds enough to be a little bit relieved. Sometimes you start to believe the nonsense that gets thrown around in here because Sheens has had some absolute shockers when it comes to team selection. We'll see where this goes, but let's not hold our breath for a win...

tiger_nick

Bench
I wouldn't praising to high heavens yet... last week Rocky and big M suppose to show something and didn't show much other than the usual. I'm not going to go cheering two DEBUTANTS just yet... willing to eat my words though.

mate i dont care how they play. the bottom line is they are both big boys and natural front rowers. if they play crap then so be it, but at least sheens has given guys a go in their regualr position.

if harlen and tandy get smashed their will be no critism of sheens from me. however i can promise you they give a better account of themselves then the manufactured crap we've put up with for the last few weeks

super_coach

First Grade
Big ask for these two boys to come into the side after being shunned all year. The smart thing would have been to give them some bench time in previous games--but hey at least he has bitten the bullet and picked a frontrow. I didnt ever think I would see the day when Shines dose a back flip

aids

Bench
we got flogged mid season by broncos adn ended up winning the comp.
the important thing from a loss is to learn from it.

we'll see how we go thisweekend.