What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Parramatta *Live Updates & Spoilers*

if parra grab 8th spot, which i personally think they will,they will have to be prepared against melbourne, although if im right and they do play the storm 1st week, it should be a great game..

junior009

Juniors
simon says said:
Ive never seen a half of footy where the better side has been 10 points behind.....footy,carzy game.

I have but I don't see how that in any way relates to this game.

mattyg

Bench
haha nearly all of parra's tries came from long range. Tigers to me showed nothing in attack today, god they are missing Benji. And don't say it was because Hodgson was missing for most of the game - at the start of the first half tigers had about 6 repeat sets and couldn't score, didnt even look like scoring. How many intercepts do tigers want to throw as well...Not since Bulldogs vs Manly in 2001 (the game Anasta got recognized) have i seen so many intercept passes.

Great crowd by the way.

mickdo

Coach
junior009 said:
I have but I don't see how that in any way relates to this game.
Yeah, sure the Tigers had a lot of ball in the opp 20, but they couldn't get it over the stripe (even Farrah's try was benefit of the doubt). Defence counts towards being the better side too you know...

PINGU

Juniors
Slappy said:
Tigers don't deserve to be anywhere near the 8!
Heatless and stupid display.

Arhhhh thats the Tigers I know and they call Newcastle a one man band.

Wests Tigers without Marshall are a F*****N joke. :crazy:

How I await 2005 premiers bullsh*t.

Ancient history fools.

ADIOS FOOLS, bask in the past as you always do.

mattyg

Bench
Anyone sitting near the fight (or whatever it was) over on the eastern side of the ground. It was near the tigers supporters (i think aisle 105/106). I would expect something like this to make the papers tomorrow as its the 2nd incident this season involving Wests Tigers supporters. Highly doubt it will though

Slappy

Juniors
PINGU said:

Ancient history fools.

An old stench has returned:(

legend

Coach
Mighty Tiger said:
Worst display from a reigning premiers outfit for a very very long time IMO

The Dogs didn't put up much of a fight last year and they got walloped by fifty a few weeks running towards the end of the year.

Having said that, I agree with you. The Tigers are awful and are gone for 2006.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Very enjoyable game today

but the Tigers lose the game as soon has Hayne scored

that 1st try against the run of play nailed the coffin of the Tigers and Hodgson's injury buried their season under 6 feet of dirt.

Having 4 sets of 6 and 3 droputs in a row and coming away from that 6-0 down would kill the best of sides

balmainbenny

Juniors
PINGU said:

Ancient history fools.

I thought you were dead. You have not made one single post in 2005, which were our glory days.

You had to make ure we were stuffed before you made your return.

caylo

Bench
Iafeta said:
When is the siren supposed to blow? When the clock goes 00:00?

The clock went 00:00, a second or two later McDonell plays the ball, and Hayne scores from an intercept.

If I were Sheens I'd be blowing up about that.

well i dont think he can realy, tiger on the attack... siren when and McDonell played the ball, given the tigers one last crack... it was more of an advantage to tigers untill hayne scored of an error by prince... the try was scored simply by a skill error from prince, which hayen capitalised from. prince could have kicked the ball into the 10 row, that would prob been the sportmanship thing to do. he didn't... and he pays the concequence. also McDonell could have not played the ball, given himself up... im sure that halftime would have been called

Eddie.

Bench
PINGU said:

Ancient history fools.

Who dragged you out from the rcok you have been hiding under for 18 months??

Your a laughing stock mate.

And you will be no matter how badly the Tigers are going.

We have a premiership in the bank and the supporters can live off that for as long as they like!

Anicent history would be the last time Parramatta or St George won a title.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
PINGU said:

Ancient history fools.

You again?

Go back to your rock, f**kwit.

aids

Bench
worst tigers game since 2003
but,at least then the forwards would stand up occasionally.

you know the tigers are in troulbe when the only attack we are offering is a prince cross field bomb.
i guess that's something the titans needs to deal with now

hybrid_tiger

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
Scott Prince was terrible, Benji carries him.

Prince has been sh*t for most of the year.

I am looking forward to Morris. Thought he steered you guys around very well yesterday.

Utey

Coach
And wasnt anything outstanding last year apart from a few glimpses. You guys are probably better judges, but I cant see him offering the Titans a whole lot either.

Raider Ultra

Bench
mattyg said:
Anyone sitting near the fight (or whatever it was) over on the eastern side of the ground. It was near the tigers supporters (i think aisle 105/106). I would expect something like this to make the papers tomorrow as its the 2nd incident this season involving Wests Tigers supporters. Highly doubt it will though
Tigers supporters involved in another incident, what a surprise. Have some of the scummiest supporters in the league.