What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys Final

Tigers or Cowboys to win?

• Cowboys

Votes: 75 48.4%
  • Tigers

Votes: 80 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renouf

Juniors
Tigers have slowed cowboys play the ball all nite.. niggling, flops... and yet when the cowboys did it they got penalised

another great referring display

c_eagle

Juniors
renouf said:
Tigers have slowed cowboys play the ball all nite.. niggling, flops... and yet when the cowboys did it they got penalised

another great referring display
LoL.

Godz Illa

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
42-6. Yeah, this is a really exciting game to watch....

(Bare in mind I don't prefer either side)
We'll also bear in mind that you're talking out of your ass. Anyone would be thrilled by the way the Tigers played out there. Hodgson, Marshall and Prince are the holy trinity.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Cowboys deadset did not turn up tonight. The Tigers were fantastic, take nothing away from them, but the Cowboys had just one of those nights, where nothing went right.

Wests is Best

Juniors
You are kidding arent you Renouf. Cowboys were going to lose from the moment they arogantly denied the gift 2 points on offer when it was 0-0. The only excuse for that massive mistake was that they knew they were going to put in a heartless display and cop 50.
Its a QLD trait denying the 2 points and I hope it burns the Broncos too, coz they invented the ploy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We'll also bear in mind that you're talking out of your ass. Anyone would be thrilled by the way the Tigers played out there. Hodgson, Marshall and Prince are the holy trinity.

I daresay you'll be hard pressed to find a single Cowboys' fan who agrees with you, chump-stain.

I don't enjoy watching floggings, unless it's my team handing them out. No matter how superb one side's performance is, I still don't derive a great deal of pleasure from it. You can go down to any local oval and see one side thrash another. A real contest is what I watch the NRL for. If you're so easily pleased, more power to you.

Jordan

Juniors
Tigers were on fire... but the Cowboys...FFS..it was a f**king finals game! It's supposed to be do or die. Absolutely pathetic. The Tigers were fired up, yes.. but being a finals game you should be expecting the same thing from the Cowboys.

Storm, Sharks, Manly... fire up.. put us out of our misery. :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
The Cowboys deadset did not turn up tonight. The Tigers were fantastic, take nothing away from them, but the Cowboys had just one of those nights, where nothing went right.

totally agree
take nothing away from the tigers who were awesome, but murpheys law struck the cowboys

renouf

Juniors
I don't follow the cowboys at all dickhead. I'm from sydney.. and I just watched a game that was refereed one sided. Go back and watch the replay if you are so blind to not see what the Tigers were doing.. i'm sure it was a game play to slow them up around the ruck because as soon as they got a roll on the cowboys started to make breaks. It's great when things are going your way isn't it (not like last week). Won't be like that next week.. regardless of who you play.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The way the Cowboys played tonight, even the Sharks would have beaten them

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I think they will be lucky to survive the first round of the finals. After that performance you have to question if they deserve to.

The first side to play footy was always going to win. Can anybody tell me when the Cowboys actually had runners? It flat boring footy all match from them.

Well done to the Tigers. Put them away nice and easy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The way the Cowboys played tonight, even the Sharks would have beaten them

Don't say things you don't mean, JD. The Sharks lost to 15th and 14th in consecutive weeks. Imagine what Wests could have put on them playing like they did tonight? :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
chriswalkerbush said:
Don't say things you don't mean, JD. The Sharks lost to 15th and 14th in consecutive weeks. Imagine what Wests could have put on them playing like they did tonight? :lol:

I think Wests would have even put 40 on both the Dragons and Eels tonight. About 54 on Newcastle as well.