What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

macnaz

Staff member
A thread for all the repetitive trolls that stink up the place plus all the unnecessary and disruptive chat.
Probably best to leave the crap sit here and rot , reply and add to it is only lowering yourself to the same level. Feel free to chat here but dont complain about the dialogue quality and any consequences :sunglasses:
⬆️⬆️⬆️

WA Tiger

Bench
All good mate..just trying to discourage having to read every detail of one’s sad life story’s, relations included, on here .. that not why I’m on here … we’ve all got our sad story’s some that would match and easily surpass the one posted ..I think by now we be fine without doctor Doolittle’s unending patronage..

Nutz

Bench
Wtf did I miss?
Nothing mate. I recently had a loved one nearly take his life and I was just saying that it could have been avoided if I had seen it coming.
I have been going through my own battles with ongoing major surgeries that I became too focused on myself.
I didn't want this to go viral as LU has a tendency of threads being trolled. There are dedicated threads for mental health but for the above reason I've kept it here.
However I don't want members of our little WT forum to go through the same problems. We all have issues which sometimes just having a chat with someone can help...thats all mate. Take care.

gordsy

Juniors
I think this year will be a wasteland too if we don't aim up. I don't get to watch as much or as many games of ours with work these days but good grief we seem like we're the token girls team in a comp of men. It's almost as if Benny Hill is b ack from the dead and writing our story.

Latest posts