What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weyman carted off in Reggies

sydraider

First Grade
Just heard on the radio that Mick Weyman was carted off the field during the premier league game against the bulldogs.

Apparently it looked like a serious ankle injury, with weyman shaking his head whilst leaving the fieldm muttering the words "not again"

Guess we will have to wait and see how serious this is, hopefully it isnt that bad. Poor bugger doesnt get a break.

azza

Juniors
What a f**king joke... I have serious doubts whether this guy will ever live up to his potential due to his injury problems. Track records such as his don't lie - he is injury prone. It's a real shame because the game is losing one special talent.

edabomb

First Grade
His career is treading a very similar path to Awen Gutenbiel. Sounds like its his season again.

Spike

First Grade
It can be a f**king cruel game sometimes. Was looking forward to seeing this bloke get a few games under his belt given his rep.

brenno

Juniors
If its the same ankle, and it requires another surgery... then i think Mick is done guys. Weyman = the next Danny Sullivan

aussies1st

Staff member
Oh f**k not again. At least this year we have some good forward depth.
Bad luck Mick hope it's not as bad as you think.

argy-bargy

Juniors
saw the tackle on fox. He was being wrestled to the ground by a few players fell really awkwardly backwards

cooba

Juniors
was at the game,previous to his ankle he went down with a hit to the back of his head,waved the trainer away, but didnt seem himself after that- run-ups not as detrmined,maybe in hindsight it would have been better if he had come off and freshened -up.

steven_tiger

Juniors
it's a sprained ankle guys... nothing to worry about.
it was his other ankle.

that is from his mouth, his coaches and at the press conference.

Edwahu

Bench
steven_tiger said:
it's a sprained ankle guys... nothing to worry about.
it was his other ankle.

that is from his mouth, his coaches and at the press conference.

Thanks for the info mate.

PRKLCD

Juniors
Everytime he gets tackled I just hope he gets up. Kinda like ricky in his last few years with the club. Eveytime he took the line on you hoped he didn't hurt himself.

Good to hear it's nothing serious

steven_tiger

Juniors
no worries guys.

mcfadden told me he hopes he will be back in 3 weeks.

let's hope so. you guys could use him.

thickos

First Grade
Still... 3 weeks.... I was expecting him to be in FG by then.

Another delay to his development!

Latest posts