What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weyman To Knights

nrlnrl

First Grade
Just heard a rumour Weyman is headed to the Knights next year!

He's struggling big time with injuries these days - no doubting his effort, but his production is decreasing each year. Also has troublemaking it back after an opposing side's kick, plus his terribly slow play the balls are a liability. I heard he was keen to finish off his playing days at Moruya.

FlameThrower

Bench
He is really struggling with injury, last year was a shocker and this year already wording signs for him, I love Weyman and would rather he stay, finish off at Dragons and retire ( will at least that's one of many rumours). Btw hats happened to our nursery of talent from the Illawarra, I recall Gould rambling on our 'Prop Nursery' what's Danny Wicks doing these days!?

nrlnrl

First Grade
He is really struggling with injury, last year was a shocker and this year already wording signs for him, I love Weyman and would rather he stay, finish off at Dragons and retire ( will at least that's one of many rumours). Btw hats happened to our nursery of talent from the Illawarra, I recall Gould rambling on our 'Prop Nursery' what's Danny Wicks doing these days!?

he's just been released from prison & apparently said rugby league is the last thing on his mind

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/1397669/danny-wicks-out-of-jail/

Injury prone yes, but I wouldn't be in a hurry to bid him farewell. The Roosters owned our fowards on Anzac Day. Frizzell & Merrin were the only ones making any sort of inroads until DeBelin came on late. Put Weyman in the mix and things can easily change. I for one would be very sad to lose him.

getsmarty

Immortal
Injury prone yes, but I wouldn't be in a hurry to bid him farewell. The Roosters owned our fowards on Anzac Day. Frizzell & Merrin were the only ones making any sort of inroads until DeBelin came on late. Put Weyman in the mix and things can easily change. I for one would be very sad to lose him.

Agree 100%..adds mongrel to the pack...if he leaves we need to sign 1 or 2 big boppers to replace him.

lombard

Juniors
Reports that Knights are after Greg Eastwood.

Wonder if they would still have cap space for Weyman.

Minh

First Grade
He is just too injury prone, it has ruined what would have been a great career at the top.

Fire

First Grade
Weyman f**king loves our club.

Still, nothing would surprise me.

Uncle Wayne is short on quality props up there...

Latest posts