What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

weyman

taffy

Juniors
does this bloke think he is some kind of enforcer. he doesn't regret hitting someone high then starts a fight and cops it...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
make like a tree and get the hell out of here!!

gotta love the back to the future series, oh by the way i do know this isnt close to being relevent.

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
The Raiders could do a lot worse that fly Shane Webcke down for 2 weeks whilst Weyman is out. First, he could show him how he used to train and secondly how to be aggressive and stay on the field. By his own admission he wasn't a fighter and after looking at Weyman he isn't either.

taffy

Juniors
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
make like a tree and get the hell out of here!!

gotta love the back to the future series, oh by the way i do know this isnt close to being relevent.

good one champ...
what weyman said on the radio in reference to his behaviour on the field was disgusting and he couldn't even put two words together. i cant wait when he fronts up to a pack like the bulldogs and see if he takes the same attitude on the park.

Macko8

Juniors
taffy said:
good one champ...
what weyman said on the radio in reference to his behaviour on the field was disgusting and he couldn't even put two words together. i cant wait when he fronts up to a pack like the bulldogs and see if he takes the same attitude on the park.

no doubt he will take the same attitude you farkin weazel....go crawl up a tree and eat a nut you queer prick.

taffy

Juniors
Macko8 said:
no doubt he will take the same attitude you farkin weazel....go crawl up a tree and eat a nut you queer prick.

your a tool,
i think he had the exact same attitude last season when he only played 5 min in the second half of the final against the bulldogs...

Lime_Green

Juniors
I think Weyman has been encouraged by the coaching staff to show more aggression. I'm not entirely sure it comes naturally though. He's more of a big pussy cat...;-)

Macko8

Juniors
taffy said:
your a tool,
i think he had the exact same attitude last season when he only played 5 min in the second half of the final against the bulldogs...

:lol: tool???your an arsehole.

Well you've just answered your question yourself than, no matter who or what forward pack he'll go up against he'll show the same aggression.

Who the f**k sent you ????? are you one of st bretts mob????

skeepe

Immortal
This is your second thread dedicated to bagging Weyman, taffy. Tell us, what has he done to you to make you hate him so?

Chachi

Bench
taffy said:
does this bloke think he is some kind of enforcer. he doesn't regret hitting someone high then starts a fight and cops it...
Sounds kinda like a second rower I know.

Weyman came out and said he had to be more aggresive , but use controlled aggression. Ive met Michael a couple of times when Ive come down to games and he has to be the most approachable Raider at the club, A champion bloke.

dubby

Bench
Taffy.

You have the credibility of a Russian space station and the intelligence of a clothes line.

Take your trolling elsewhere.

taffy

Juniors
Macko8 said:
:lol: tool???your an arsehole.

Well you've just answered your question yourself than, no matter who or what forward pack he'll go up against he'll show the same aggression.

Who the f**k sent you ????? are you one of st bretts mob????

shows what you know you fool, he was dragged after 5min cause he done NOTHIN and mason and omeley taunted him while he was walkin off.

Raider_69

Post Whore
taffy said:
shows what you know you fool, he was dragged after 5min cause he done NOTHIN and mason and omeley taunted him while he was walkin off.

is that the same Willie Mason who goes missing as soon as someone puts a shot on him?
Or the same Mark O'Meley who cant get out of the sinking ship at belmore quick enough? :lol:

dubby

Bench
The same Big Willie who has gone missing all of 2007, and the same O"Meley who has the loyalty of a corner street lady and the same sense of integrity

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Williw had a great game tonight in NSW and Weyman does go missing at times.
he should keep up his enthusiasm cause if he starts thinking too much about being softer hell get smashed the rest of his career

dmickey07

Juniors
wtf is wrong with you? weyman is a rock. There are players you would be better spending time on bagging in the raiders than Weyman. Its not like he is winning man of the match every single game undeservedly. I actually think that the raps on weyman have dried up a little of late nd it is now up to him to deliver on potential. IMO he is gradually building up to something special. Why do u have such a hang up about this guy? Admittedly, weyman did get monstered by the bulldogs last year in the finals but that was like 8 mnonthsa ago. Alot changes in 8 months.