What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a game!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Klein put in a performance that will see him and a Sutton ref the GF, in that match they dont care what they do

Weaponhead

Coach
Well, yeah, but I think that pass was ok to be honest.

I’m more curious there wasn’t an offside check on Blair after JAC’s brilliant kick
The pass was fine and was a ballsy call.

Blair looked close to offside on the kick through.

The Suttons in Brisbane is a classic case of unconscious bias. The crowd and the expectation of Brisbane win = penalty Broncos. Home town Harry's both of them.

YTSharks

Juniors
The pass was fine and was a ballsy call.

Blair looked close to offside on the kick through.

The Suttons in Brisbane is a classic case of unconscious bias. The crowd and the expectation of Brisbane win = penalty Broncos. Home town Harry's both of them.
Watched a replay. He was on. Just

sladden road

Juniors
It was a fantastic game.

Both teams bashed each other.

The Storm put a target on Sammy boy, and it worked, and they bashed Reynolds.
I hate the Storm but they never gave up,well done to them.

Thought the bunnies were a little lucky to be in it with the penalty for being dragged over the touch line and the forward pass call which was Bs.
Purple merkins kept coming, and yeah keep that interpretation of the ten and Cronk gets no time tonight.

shaggs

Coach
It was a fantastic game.

Both teams bashed each other.

The Storm put a target on Sammy boy, and it worked, and they bashed Reynolds.
I hate the Storm but they never gave up,well done to them.

Thought the bunnies were a little lucky to be in it with the penalty for being dragged over the touch line and the forward pass call which was Bs.
Purple merkins kept coming, and yeah keep that interpretation of the ten and Cronk gets no time tonight.
Do you reckon the storm used a sharks o storm game plan vs Souths?

Latest posts