What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT A GAME

Mr Castleford

Juniors
well just over 24 hours ago i received the game. For two hours i thought what the hell is this? and didn't like it. But then i got used to everything cranked the difficulty up to seasoned and its bloody fantatstic. haven't hardly stopped playing. Apart from being at work which i sprinted home from this afternoon to lead cas to glory. Well im 6 games into the season and im 7th but only 3 points from the top of the league. There are a few little bugs but you hardly notice them at all. Haven't got time to qrite a review tonight as i must carry on playing but i will post a full reveiw tommorrow! Congrats mario, for a first attempt this is bloody brilliant! :D

Moffo

Referee
Totally agree mate, it is an addictive and highly playable game

Kudos to all involved

Cheers,
Moffo

incredible_holc

Juniors
looks great, but some of those tackles are a bit overdone, i mean have you ever seen a tackle like that in a game of rugby?

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Maybe some of the tackles are a bit too hard to be realistic but most of them look nothing less than awesome.I especially love the collar grab when you drag the opposition player backwards like a rag doll!!

I too found that once you play on seasoned mode the game becomes more simulation like where you have to play for field position and use the forwards where as on the easy levels you just keep offloading and bashing sprint until you score a runaway try.

The game is just fantastic.I couldnt of asked for more and its better than i expected.

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
totally agree. the game is perfect gameplay wise a few minor touch ups and this is the only game i need. screw union. on legend you are playing league and is a real challenge to get to the final .too bad the grand final doesnt award you when you get there with a different presentation. just feels like another game. but who cares for now im addicted. SUPERB

d00d

Juniors
totally agree with u guys:

* first 2 hrs the game felt crap, but once u get into it and play Seasoned its awesome
* the tackles are awesome, the collar grab thing is really cool, especially when u throw 'em over the sideline
* the grand final needs a different presentation, it should automatically have a capacity crowd, some fireworks, and of course the presentation of the medals and trophies

Goleel

Juniors
The tackles are great fun, I played Parra/Brisbane for an hour earlier today with the sole intention of getting Tallis into touch with a Hodgson aggressive tackle to get some revenge for Origin. I didn't manage to do it, but I did take his head off about four of five times, which was just as good for me.

Hurriflatch

Referee
yes, smashing Tallis is fun. But I couldn't tell who was who so I ended up injuring Lockyer instead. Didn't get binned for it either :D

budz

Juniors
I think its good the game is a bit over the top. You dont want EVERYTHING exactly the same as in real life.

Latest posts