What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what a start.......!

macnaz

Staff member
then the sh*t started,.. Soft penaltys , soft defence AND f**king Beau knows how to f**k up tries... Fmd he is getting worse by the week..... Fitzy wouldnt f**k them chances up.. And love him or hate him ... He can finnish a try and he doesnt f**k them up like Beu slow.
Speed bump Lui back to his best..... Please a new halfback for 2011. Home crowds working a treat , the penalty comes imediatly after the crowd roar, when they walk and crawl metres of the mark every play the ball NO PENALTY our way.

Last edited:

Bricey

Juniors
strong defencive pressure in thier half will see use home....

thier handling under pressure is crap and if we keep them kicking inside the 30m area like we have been, points will come

macnaz

Staff member
Heighno concused from a high shot and the low life public servant fuc heads booo him.. Nice stuff u wankers

Tigger Madness

Juniors
When croker was lining up that penalty goal I was thinking to myself "I don't think I can handle another repeat of last weeks game". Thankfully it didn't come to that!

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Hahaha, when he was lining it up I called out "don't do a Luke Burt Croker", Raiders fans around me just looked puzzled.

Better side definitely won but geez they made us sweat for it!

macnaz

Staff member
lol yeah i would have turned the tv of if it went into extra time. Looking at the replays Ryan wasnt as bad as i first thought, but he still isnt anywhere near his best these days. He kept up the first in for try celebrations tho and was going of in the dressing sheds after the game lol. Lote showed speed i didnt know he had, but jeeez he can join Lui in defence drills during the week.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Overall the team played very well & I'd rate them 8/10. The forwards were magnificent right across the board. Galloway played the best I've seen in a long time. Gibbs & Ellis were outstanding & worked their arses off. Heighington was also solid & did some great work in the first try, He cleaned up a loose ball, got it to Marshall & then backed him up.
All of the Tigers tries were the result of class - skills, good vision & clear heads. That's very encouraging for the next couple of weeks. The Raiders tries were not particularly skilful, mostly just bash and barge and that points to the weakness in the Tigers game last night - their defence. There was some very ordinary attempts at tackles, the main offenders being Lui, Lawrence & Lote. They need to fix that for next week.
Very happy that they got a second chance after the loss to the Chooks & made the most of it.

lol yeah i would have turned the tv of if it went into extra time. Looking at the replays Ryan wasnt as bad as i first thought, but he still isnt anywhere near his best these days. He kept up the first in for try celebrations tho and was going of in the dressing sheds after the game lol. Lote showed speed i didnt know he had, but jeeez he can join Lui in defence drills during the week.
Macnaz i am going to have to buy you a book of proverbs,this mix & match sh*t just doesnt work.

Beau & best are not a match,the guy is clearly out of his league & the weakest link in the side.His effort in the team song was first class his perfomance once again in the game was second rate,his positional play for a fg player is not acceptable.Wingers are very important for there contribution on metres gained from kick returns & dummy half runs,look how Lote charges onto the ball Beau however the result is always the same run 3m driven back 5m.

I would love nothing more than to see Beau have a blinder but in all the games he has particpated in i have seen nothing more than a very average winger.Come Tuesday though there is no doubt he will be the fifth player named to take the field.I would be much more excited if Latu if fit was given a chance
I guess the proof in the pudding for a winger is trys scored & he is way back in the field in that one as well.Still the side played with plenty of courage considering the week they had.Fully deserved there victory.

macnaz

Staff member
Mix and match sh*t? Ya lost me..
If u didnt fully understand what i was trying to say, i meant..... My first impression was he was pathetic, then rewatching he wasnt quite that bad.. When i say at his best im mean he is solid and reliable, nothing more than that. Below his best he is useless so id rather see him at his best ...... I agree with you , he is our weakest player and wouldnt rate in the NRL's top 20 wingers. As much as fitz gets bagged, he has 10 times the football brain of ryan, but just not the toughness to utilise it .

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Raiders are flat.......

Tigers making metres at will! this could be a 30 point flogging!

We were the same against the Roosters , but what changes in the 2nd half. Can anyone answer that?
In both games we started the 2nd half with a totally diferant intensity, it couldnt be tiredness as we just had a halftime break. I understand ball possesion changes but the first 40 we dominated play to earn more possesion then just fail to continue for 80

Latest posts