What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What about Colin Best

Collateral

Coach
Watched him play today against St Helens....more promising than i first thought...needs to get a bit more involved in attack though and more aggressive in defense.

3. Gasnier
2. Best

Could be a killer combination.

Anonymous

Juniors
I thought he did well for Hull today.
He played smart, showed his opposite the sideline and then tackled him into touch. Not quite NRL standard but impressive nonetheless.

Nugby

Juniors
hehe, walked into my common room and my mate (locky) was watching the game, he scored a try within a minute, but I didn't really see the rest on the game (shame they beat the saints though, for some reason I've always had a soft spot for those guys ;-) )

maybe he's improved from playing in the easier esl, but he never inspired me when he was at the sharks. very quick but seemed to lack confidence and attitude - too 'nice' to shine in the nrl.

still, probably a better defender than the current bunch of miscreants loitering down the sidelines for the sharks these days. but origin ??? maybe browny can 'slap' him into shape :mrgreen:

Latest posts