What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What about the young guys for next year?

roopy

Referee
A lot of our Flegg guys are in their last season. Guys like McManus, Berry, Grant, Abel, Steele, Jarrett, Hunt and Frize are all either going to move up to PL or move on at the end of the season.
With all the seniors we are re-signing, I'm starting to worry that we won't have room for most of these guys.
We still have the base of a great team next year with Dureau, Walsh, Tuafua, Natusch, Laban, Wooden, Gordon, Cooper, Seu Seu, Jeans, Paterson etc all being young enough to play Flegg for another year.

Rex Banner

Juniors
Roopy!!!!
I think you will find that McManus and Abel are both still young enough to play Flegg next year but Natnan Hinton is 20 this year. This information is on the Knights website. But I do agree about the re-signing of some "Senior Player" and new players from other NRL Clubs, and the local league with less ability or potential than some talanted players coming through.
Maybe the people in the senior positions at the club should think a little bit more about the future of the club and position themselves with young talent and skill not players who have reached their level.(Thinking St.George! Skill, Young, Talent, Maybe G.F. Winners). We could only hope but we all know it wont happen.