What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the chances: Roosters & the Spoon?

Rammo

Juniors
That Fittler excuse is wearing thin. They had Firman at the start of the year and Fittler said he would be the next Lockyer. Stuart has no idea. He gave Firman 1 game and then said cheerio.

Jono078

Referee
The Fittler excuse is kinda wearing thin, but like Knights they barely get over it, even though they done decent in '04 with Kurt at Halfback..

Hurriflatch

Referee
1. Eels 38 +193
2. Broncos 38 +184
3. Wests Tigers 34 +69
4. Dragons 32 +126
5. Storm 30 +164
6. Cowboys 30 +77
7. Sea Eagles 30 -10
8. Sharks 28 -48
9. Bulldogs 25 -66
10. Rabbitohs 25 -184
11. Raiders 24 -97
12. Warriors 22 -11
13. Panthers 22 -46
14. Knights 22 -224
15. Roosters 20 -127

Fairfax

Juniors
Eels Dude said:
This time last year this forum was full of Roosters supporters constantly talking up their side, claiming everyone was "jelous" of their success and so on. This year this forum seems strangely absent from Roosters supporters in general.

I guess they're hiding where the Parra fans have been since 2001.

LRC

Rammo said:
It is unbelievable that they are in this position, look at their playing list, I guess that says more about their coach than anything else.

So today there playing list contained guys like Soliola, Shubert,Le Strange,Shillington ,Pae,Pae... thats 6 guys none of you have heard of...yet the dogs are allowed to use the injury excuse... I cant recall having a full team for most the season ..
The pantrhers today had most their Gf winning squad yet still struggled to beat this team of youngsters. (5 tries each remember)
one good season does not make a great coach... one bad doesnt make a bad coach...to judge stuart upon this year would be ridiculous....whats Folkes story...he has a fulll team now and still loses...he has still had a good complient of players all year besides the a couple of major injuries.

The roosters will hit back over the next year or so ..unlike most clubs who struggle to have one good year and fail to back it up...Stuart has got a Gf win and backed it up with solid performances week in and out for the next 2 years ... I havent seen any team put it together this year like the roosters have over the last couple.

Rammo

Juniors
LRC said:
So today there playing list contained guys like Soliola, Shubert,Le Strange,Shillington ,Pae,Pae... thats 6 guys none of you have heard of...yet the dogs are allowed to use the injury excuse... I cant recall having a full team for most the season ..
The pantrhers today had most their Gf winning squad yet still struggled to beat this team of youngsters. (5 tries each remember)
one good season does not make a great coach... one bad doesnt make a bad coach...to judge stuart upon this year would be ridiculous....whats Folkes story...he has a fulll team now and still loses...he has still had a good complient of players all year besides the a couple of major injuries.

The roosters will hit back over the next year or so ..unlike most clubs who struggle to have one good year and fail to back it up...Stuart has got a Gf win and backed it up with solid performances week in and out for the next 2 years ... I havent seen any team put it together this year like the roosters have over the last couple.

hmm yeah he does have a full team, only Sonny Bill (best youngster in the game), Willie Tonga (Australian Centre), Luke Patten (Former Country Fullback), Hazem El Masri (Best GK in the world) out. But that's not that bad. Oh and had you heard of players like Morrin, McIllwain, Brideson, Czislowski, Charlie Tonga, Phelps, Irvine, Armit who have been filling in all season. But no Folkes has had most of his squad available, and only Patten, El Masri, Tonga, O'Meley, Perry, Mason, SBW and Maitua have been missing this year, but we have had our full squad available. Absolute tosser, come on and make a fool of yourself. Players improve their game when they come to Canterbury, eg Ryan, Tonga, O'Meley, but look at your joke of a club, Roberts, Monaghan, Walker and Hodges had all gone down hill at your club, Hodges was the only one who had the sense to get out, and look at Brett Firman, that went well didnt it. Absolute dickhead, everything you said there is garbage, and after all that, the dogs are 9th on 23 and the Roosters are in contention for the spoon.

Rammo

Juniors
Renowned League Expert said:
No, he gave him five games in first grade and several more in reserve grade. He was awful in every single game.

and they're going much better without him aren't they?

Eels Dude said:
This time last year this forum was full of Roosters supporters constantly talking up their side, claiming everyone was "jelous" of their success and so on. This year this forum seems strangely absent from Roosters supporters in general.

Another thing oddly absent from the forum is Rooster bashing. Which just goes to show it WAS jealousy all along.

I've kept track and Rooster bashing threads are DOWN by more than 30% on last season, and a whopping 41%! down on 2003.

In the corresponding round last year, there were no less than 14 Rooster bashing threads on the first page of the forum!

Rammo

Juniors
Another thing oddly absent from the forum is Rooster bashing. Which just goes to show it WAS jealousy all along.

I've kept track and Rooster bashing threads are DOWN by more than 30% on last season, and a whopping 41%! down on 2003.

In the corresponding round last year, there were no less than 14 Rooster bashing threads on the first page of the forum!

Roosters are finished

200.jpg

take one

Snappy Tom

Juniors

Is that you Ricky?

Is that you Finchy?

Maybe it's Rebecca.

What a bloody sook, full of excuses.

aussies1st

Staff member
Manly seem to be the next clostest team as they are buying players just like the Roosters. I also remember Fatty saying Manly wanted to be hated again so heres your chance to full the void.

Snappy Tom said:
Is that you Ricky?

Is that you Finchy?

Maybe it's Rebecca.

What a bloody sook, full of excuses.

Are you the full quid, Snappy Tom? I haven't offered ANY excuses. The Roosters are abysmal, and have been all season. I predicted as much at the start of the year. The point I'm making is that with the Roosters decline has come a corresponding decline in Rooster-bashing threads (except this one!).

Rammo

Juniors
Are you the full quid, Snappy Tom? I haven't offered ANY excuses. The Roosters are abysmal, and have been all season. I predicted as much at the start of the year. The point I'm making is that with the Roosters decline has come a corresponding decline in Rooster-bashing threads (except this one!).

we could bash them more if you like?

Rammo

Juniors
Your heart wouldn't really be in it, anymore ...

let me assure you it would be. I hate the Roosters more now than I ever have.

Ari Gold

Bench
:D i wish the Rabbitohs would finish higher than the Roosters this season.... Just to see the looks on both Anasta's and Harrison's faces....

Latest posts