What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are Your Expectations For The Charity Shield?

Hado

Juniors
What are you expecting to see in the Charity Shield in 2007?
I know a lot of people treat it as if the game means a lot.

So what are you all hoping to see in terms of team selections and how we approach the game.

Sugar

Bench
It should be a bash em up the nrl should make no reports no suspensions and let the boys go for it

it is still 2 months away, try posting it 2 weeks or less before the charity shield then there might be some point to this thread

just because you dont have anything constructive to post, doesnt mean you have to post something that is irrelevant at this time

Dave Q

Coach
chewme said:
It should be a bash em up the nrl should make no reports no suspensions and let the boys go for it

lol

They should play it under 1970 rules as well.

Seano

Juniors
I dont want to see Souths needling another young player in a friggen trial match ala buddy last year

MattJ

Juniors
I'd like to see Geddes get through the game without doing a season ending injury.
I'd like to see Williams give us some hope for the season by having a blinder behind a big pack.
I also wouldnt mind seeing one of our big fellas give mad pup a nice big crunching reception on a ball return.

MattJ

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
What was the score last season. Souths beat em didn't they ???

Yeah, souths won last years, cant remember the score, i think it was closer than the previous years.

Seano

Juniors
We came from behind once Saints took barret, gasnier, etc off and put willie peters out there

2 True Blues

Coach
You guys have a better outfit this season. Hoping for a top eight finish for Souths in 2007 !!! Shut those fricken critics up guys and gals !!!

MattJ

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
You guys have a better outfit this season. Hoping for a top eight finish for Souths in 2007 !!! Shut those fricken critics up guys and gals !!!

Thanks blues!
Were all hoping it happens :thumb

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
too be honest my only expectation is no injuries.

id love for us to win but the greater victory will be if all walk off unscathed

murraymob

Coach
Any game you go in you must expect to win. If you dont what is the point in running on the feild. With several good buys ready to rip and tear . The bunny must be ready to pounce

Dave Q

Coach
murraymob said:
Any game you go in you must expect to win. If you dont what is the point in running on the feild. With several good buys ready to rip and tear . The bunny must be ready to pounce

I'm dreaming Mob.

Time for you to lay down your colours of tealy death and join us as we resurrect.

This is a club and a side with no boundaries, no limits.

We shall be holding League's greatest prize in 3 years and at least once every 5 years thereafter.

God save the Rabbits, the pride of the league.

Souths will treat these Saint George misfits to a 24 point thrashing. They wont even score.

Merry Christmas my fine feline friend!

Galeforce

Bench
I hope Souths use this as a trial and play maximum interchange and whenever one of our players looks really good , give them a break. I do not want the Roosters to learn anything about souths by watching this game , other than we appear stronger across the park. I want NO injuries and then I want our team to come out and destroy Roosters in the game that counts. Roosters season ends in game 1.