What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Funny enough I went to see my god mother and basically told her you should have kept the property Paddington is worth a mint now.

Even though there has been a lot of work done to it, last sale it went for $4 million, i cannot find the sale details for it now on line anywhere, before the $4 million sale, the time before it went for $2..7 million, i have the real estate article for that somewhere but cannot find it at the moment. When we lived there it was a free standing terrace house with a huge back yard for Paddington, it had three flatettes , two sheds, 3 or 4 garages at the front of the street and a car entrance into the back yard from Leincester St, it had two street frontages. I had noticed with the work on the property they had joined the main house onto the two of the flatettes and extended one of them further and had demolished the other free standing one.
When my father sold it in 1970 he sold it for $29,000, he had a hand shake deal with someone then the owner of the Dunbar hotel which was just up the road offered him $50,000 but he wouldn't go back on the original hand shake. In hind sight he now says he could have bought our Kingsford property and still held onto Paddington but he didn't have a financial adviser then, i just roll my eyes every time he says that.

images

Exsilium

First Grade
A7C6B84C-A808-4F3A-BAB7-7720BDE3E282.jpeg

This gentleman was chosen to conduct a “Welcome to Country” at the Wallabies v All Blacks game this evening.

His opening statement was wonderful

“Good evening everybody, it’s good to be here tonight, another great night for a great game of Rugby League..”

Respect.

Latest posts