What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Opeth

ghost-of-perdition-som.jpg

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Last night on the piss it was all of Prodigy's best plus their Pendulum's remixes.

Now it was The Stranglers...replaced by a Soulfly/Septatura mix.

f**king nice brain sore music.

RedVDave

First Grade
Really liking Placebo at the moment

Listening to QOTSA and NIN for proper action for Friday night can't wait

Placebo are great, really enjoyed them at the SW Sideshow, did you get a chance to see them? Have gone right off QOTSA since Oliveri got sacked from the band they've just not been as good since. But how good was Brody Dalle and NIN on Friday? NIN were absolutley incredible I thought!

Storm13

Juniors
For the other Tool fans out there in LU World, a nice little piece of NEW music before Opiate.

[youtube]5lEkjqVWJBk[/youtube]

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Comeback Kid - Die Knowing. The album I've been waiting for from the Manitobans. They are much more HXC these days since Andrew took over the Vox. Sounding more and more like figure four with every album. This band can really do no wrong IMO

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Placebo are great, really enjoyed them at the SW Sideshow, did you get a chance to see them? Have gone right off QOTSA since Oliveri got sacked from the band they've just not been as good since. But how good was Brody Dalle and NIN on Friday? NIN were absolutley incredible I thought!

Wow....what a team!!!!!