What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you have to do to.......

lloydbradau

Juniors
What do you have to do to unlock

*City v Country
*State of Origin
*Test Matches
*World club challenge

I did read a while ago but cannot remember

scottwhatmore

Juniors
I sort of have a problem.

I went through the NRL season playing school-boy level and 5 minute halves. With 1 round to go, I let the game be forfeited to the Sharks so I didn't have to play as I was 4 points ahead on the table.

I then went on to win the NRL competition, but it didn't unlock anything...

Matt M

Juniors
scottwhatmore said:
I sort of have a problem.

I went through the NRL season playing school-boy level and 5 minute halves. With 1 round to go, I let the game be forfeited to the Sharks so I didn't have to play as I was 4 points ahead on the table.

I then went on to win the NRL competition, but it didn't unlock anything...

You have to play every game I think, I hope you saved it before the game.

lloydbradau

Juniors
ok so if you

win NRL it unlocks State of Origin and City v Country

win super league it unlocks World Club challenge

and if you win State of Origin it unlocks test matches

do you have to win on a set level eg LEGEND or can it be done on any level ??

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
what happens if you win city/country? I havnt payed wcc, what is it? is it like the best english team vs best nrl team or what?

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
To unlock
Super Team (Sidhe HES Allstars)- Win A Competition on League God Difficulty.
League God Difficulty- Win a competition on Legend difficulty.

Erhan

Juniors
I played with Australia against Souths and got smacked on God Difficulty. It's ridiculously hard & I'm not finding it much fun at the moment.

ghoti

Bench
God sounds impossibly impossible, but unlocking a SIDHE team isn't exactly making me any more enthusiastic about playing through a season on League God.

I've unlocked four vids so far, haven't played season too much as I've been playing mostly with my mates (which is awesome besides the SCARY glitches...the ref went all Exorcist on us last night, about a gram of poo came out...f**kin scary) This game is far too addictive to be healthy.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Max01 and whoever, all you need to do is play Origin to unlock stuff. But unfotunately you cannot unlock stuff by winning CVC.

HBG

Juniors
Max01 said:
God sounds impossibly impossible, but unlocking a SIDHE team isn't exactly making me any more enthusiastic about playing through a season on League God.

I've unlocked four vids so far, haven't played season too much as I've been playing mostly with my mates (which is awesome besides the SCARY glitches...the ref went all Exorcist on us last night, about a gram of poo came out...f***in scary) This game is far too addictive to be healthy.

Was it Shane or Bill?

devonuto

Juniors
In god mode, if you create a team with full stats, or fill an existing team with players all with their stats at 10, god mode becomes much easier.

Latest posts