What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What else can go wrong?

Suitman

Post Whore
Seriously, can this season really get any worse?

With the Paulo alleged road rage, the Norman drug charges, the salary cap debacle, the constant in fighting within the top management, Foran's depression, then season ending injury, Semi doing the bolt and now his AVO, Foran not attending rehab, we haven't lost our 12 points yet, losing a favourite son Peats and so much more................the list just goes on and on and on.
Seriously, is this the worst season in any club's history, forever?

And, what more could happen?

Tbh, I seriously couldn't give a rat's anymore about this season. I can't wait for it to finish.
Yes, I'll be watching the games, but the care factor at present is zero.

I cannot believe that we have stooped to such a low, after having such a great season on the field. I really feel for the players.

Any predictions about how things can get any worse?

Someone

Bench
what a time to be an eels fan. this is when we are at our greatest. making headlines everyday.

my prediction: we wont sign anyone because we are shit and players know that. BA will leave, maybe warriors. Semi will in fact leave to union because usually where there is smoke there is fire.

Gronk

Staff member
Pfft. I've had worse years as an Eels fan.

At least we play good footy on the weekend.

Chipmunk

Coach
Seriously, can this season really get any worse?

With the Paulo alleged road rage, the Norman drug charges, the salary cap debacle, the constant in fighting within the top management, Foran's depression, then season ending injury, Semi doing the bolt and now his AVO, Foran not attending rehab, we haven't lost our 12 points yet, losing a favourite son Peats and so much more................the list just goes on and on and on.
Seriously, is this the worst season in any club's history, forever?

And, what more could happen?

Tbh, I seriously couldn't give a rat's anymore about this season. I can't wait for it to finish.
Yes, I'll be watching the games, but the care factor at present is zero.

I cannot believe that we have stooped to such a low, after having such a great season on the field. I really feel for the players.

Any predictions about how things can get any worse?

You'd have to think that Norman could be found guilty of his alleged offences and stood down for some matches. I believe his court case is on 13 July.

Eelogical

Referee
Suity, I got that feeling on judgement day. The rest is just icing on the cake. TBH, I fear we aren't done yet as far as drama surrounding the Eels season is concerned. Bring on the cricket.

Suitman

Post Whore
Suity, I got that feeling on judgement day. The rest is just icing on the cake. TBH, I fear we aren't done yet as far as drama surrounding the Eels season is concerned. Bring on the cricket.

No doubt it's not over yet.
The media is just loving it, and that is just sickening.

Eelogical

Referee
Every cloud has a silver lining.

And besides, we're usually out of the running at this point in the season anyway, so we've had worse.

We were out of the running on judgement day. If we've had worse why hasn't that cost us a million in fines, the ridicule and humiliation of being associated with cheating and the non-stop drama that is 2016?

Last edited:

Latest posts