What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What ever happened to Scott Muller?

Anonymous

Juniors
Joe Camerman took the fall for the Shane Warne's alleged "Can't bowl, can't throw" comment against Scott Muller... Muller hasn't play Test cricket since.

Warney meanwhile is done for drugs and blames it on his Mum and the ACB can't wait get him back.

Did Scotty make the mistake of sledging back at Warney?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
Joe Camerman took the fall for the Shane Warne's alleged "Can't bowl, can't throw" comment against Scott Muller... Muller hasn't play Test cricket since.

Warney meanwhile is done for drugs and blames it on his Mum and the ACB can't wait get him back.

Did Scotty make the mistake of sledging back at Warney?

For Christ's sake the Police have said it wasn't Warne. Nobody took a fall for him.

The ABC radio use the same stump mike's as 9 and Joe's comments about Muller never turned up on their audio. They came from effects mikes near Joe ffs.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
So what happened to Scott Muller? Considering that Warney is bullet proof.

Quensland dropped him and I suppose he's playing grade cricket somewhere or maybe he took up knitting :)

Anonymous

Juniors
...and whats wrong with knitting?
No actually he got injured and then got engaged.

Fact is, Warney was really pissed off that Muller didnt take the great man on his word and screamed blue murder about it. So Muller, being knitter or cricketer was stuffed after that.
The irony is that the great man could get away with rooting the queen*.

*NB: Royalists should close their eyes and replace this word with 'Freddie Mercury'.

Anonymous

Juniors
You have passed the knitting test. Thanks to Warne, Muller will never have the chance to knit again.

Don't know if you heard, but they're already trying and groom Warney back into first class cricket with a few charity matches... makes me think the only charity is Shane Warne.

midas

Juniors
Dunno where you get your info,willow.Warney has been barred from playing charity matches by the ACB and Tim May is spewing over it.
Steve Waugh has given Warney a bit of a warning(no pun intended) by declaring Stuey MacGill a world-class bowler.
There appears to be a bit of resentment towards Warney at the moment.
Personally ,I considered Warney,s 12 months a bit harsh,so I can,t see where he is being given a rails run.

Anonymous

Juniors
midas said:
Dunno where you get your info,willow.Warney has been barred from playing charity matches by the ACB and Tim May is spewing over it.
You've read something different to what I actually said. A common enough practice.

If you read it again, I said: "they're already trying and groom Warney back into first class cricket with a few charity matches..." By 'they're' I'm referring to the Warney camp. I never said he was actually playing charity matches. There were plans afoot to sneak him back under the guise of charity but as you and I know, the ACB put a stop to it.
midas said:
Personally ,I considered Warney,s 12 months a bit harsh,so I can,t see where he is being given a rails run.
It was for El's benefit.
midas said:
Dunno where you get your info,willow.
I get my information from JTC

midas

Juniors
I think the "Warney camp" is diminishing daily.
Steve Waughs comments were interesting re MacGill.Was he really saying "Stuff you Warney ,you let us down at a crucial time and then lied to us into the bargain."?
Or was he saying "We won the World Cup without you and we,re winning Tests without you-who needs you?"
Or maybe he,s just discovered Stueys more endearing traits-whatever they are.

Anonymous

Juniors
Maybe all of the above.

Given Stu's success, Warne will have a battle on his hands to get back into the Aust side.

It's interesting because most people assume that as soon as the suspension is over, Warne is an automatic selection. Seems that no one has asked what MacGill thinks of this.

ozzie

Bench
yep i could imagine that Muller 12th man - tinnie in hand and knitting needles - what a sight!

Latest posts