What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing at the moment

IanG

Coach
Just wondering what if any cricket video/computer games everyone is playing at the moment. I know I'm a bit behind but am playing Brian Lara International Cricket 2005. Got it cheap at the post office

blain

Juniors
i downloaded international cricket captain 2008. it was ok... but got sick of it after about 2 hours and havent touched it again.. to boring for me.

im gonna stick with good old ricky ponting cricket 05!! mean game haha

Bazal

Post Whore
Cricket 07...a bit easy in terms of batting but I love playing Tests and seeing how high I can go :lol:

SWC 99 is the greatest cricket game ever ... it's depressing knowing that a game that came out 9 years ago hasn't been topped ...

are there any plans for future cricket titles coming out soon?

IanG

Coach
SWC 99 is the greatest cricket game ever ... it's depressing knowing that a game that came out 9 years ago hasn't been topped ...

are there any plans for future cricket titles coming out soon?

Not really. I played Cricket 96 and Cricket 97 ATE for years. Lates one I know of is Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007.

ian even when they said fourrrr :lol::lol::lol:

or them commentators sayings where funny too

I used to do 50 over games, get rolled for 550 in 30 overs, then when fielding, give the ball to my keeper, and get him to run all the way to the boundary until they went for a run, then get the run out. I'd end up winning the ODIs by 500 runs. Classic game all the same.