What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

jargan83

Coach
Bit late to the party on this one but I've been playing Hollow Knight on the Switch.

Challenging at times but heaps of fun.

Apey

Staff member
I can see why, I can't put it down.

Currently at the Soul Master boss and I keep dying and I just keep coming back for more.
You'll be pleased to know there's a harder version of a few bosses, including that one. Optional content outside the main story though.

Haffa

Super Mario Bros. Wonder. I picked it up to play with the kids while my wife is away for work and we have already clocked a good number of hours. Lots of nostalgia for me.

Haffa

Anyone played Cricket 24? I've seen some videos online that make it look like your usual Big Ant game but wanted to know from someone who has played it.

I didn't buy 22 so I'm thinking it might be better to nab that second hand for cheap until they patch 24. Depending on reviews.

Exsilium

First Grade
Anyone played Cricket 24? I've seen some videos online that make it look like your usual Big Ant game but wanted to know from someone who has played it.

I didn't buy 22 so I'm thinking it might be better to nab that second hand for cheap until they patch 24. Depending on reviews.

I think they make a decent cricket game. I played 22 and found it enjoyable. Its one of those games that doesn't need to be spectacular if you love the sport itself. I wouldnt pay top price for it but if you like cricket, its worth it on a saturday afternoon when you just want to grind away and pass the time.

Latest posts