What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Feels like Minecraft and the weapon durability system is still a pain in the ass.

I wasnt as crazy on the first one as every else seemed to be. Great game but just not my style, I need a bit more direction and the constant 'youre too cold' , ýoure weapon is about to break' etc did my head in.

Pugzley

I wasnt as crazy on the first one as every else seemed to be. Great game but just not my style, I need a bit more direction and the constant 'youre too cold' , ýoure weapon is about to break' etc did my head in.
I actually deleted Breath of the wild and didn’t play it for a while until I redownloaded last year. Now I’m almost done with the main quest.

Munky

Coach
Finished Jedi Survivor in PS5.

Had an absolute blast.

Star Wars x Dark Souls x Mass Effect 2.

Exsilium

First Grade
Finished Jedi Survivor in PS5.

Had an absolute blast.

Star Wars x Dark Souls x Mass Effect 2.

When you compared it to Dark Souls, I felt a little part of me die.

I've never returned to that game because it was the first and last game I flipped out on. Destroyed a monitor.

Munky

Coach
When you compared it to Dark Souls, I felt a little part of me die.

I've never returned to that game because it was the first and last game I flipped out on. Destroyed a monitor.

I've bailed on all three From games I've played half way. Stopped having fun.

The Jedi games borrow the unbanked XP mechanic but far more forgiving.

Exsilium

First Grade
I've bailed on all three From games I've played half way. Stopped having fun.

The Jedi games borrow the unbanked XP mechanic but far more forgiving.

I never finished Fallen Jedi. I don't know what it is about Star Wars games but I miss having blasters and the first person view. Was a massive fan of the Jedi Academy games. I miss that style.

Dark Souls will never be installed again. f**k them and their mechanics.

Never played Mass Effect but mates have and they keep recommending it.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Diablo 4, goty, easy

SPOILER_13.png

Exsilium

First Grade
Looking forward to playing some Diablo.

I invested a lot of time to the series back in the day. Hopefully it hits the nostalgic centre of my brain. I might end up back on WoW.

I never finished Fallen Jedi. I don't know what it is about Star Wars games but I miss having blasters and the first person view. Was a massive fan of the Jedi Academy games. I miss that style.

Dark Souls will never be installed again. f**k them and their mechanics.

Never played Mass Effect but mates have and they keep recommending it.

In Jedi Survivor, one of Cal Kestis' combat stances (which he learns during the game) involves him using a blaster and light saber at the same time. I started playing the game on the weekend and it is really, really good.

gUt

Coach
Diablo 4 looks great, sounds great, excellent world design, characters skills and customisations are cool.

The gameplay is exactly what it always has been. The story and NPCs are boring nonsense. The antagonist herself is pretty interesting at least.

Solid effort, enjoying it on my necro. 7/10 so far.

abpanther

Staff member
Yep I'm on a bone spear Necro, really enjoying it, the story is improved but still pretty dull. I like the changes they've made, plays more like D2, open world is a game changer

Reactions: gUt

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I’m playing an Earth Bear Druid build, having a good time so far. Need to party up with other people more though, or maybe tweak my skill tree to get some decent ranges combat ability as im mostly a close combat tank at the moment.
I like being able to refund and redistribute skill points so you can experiment more with the skill trees cause there’s a lot there.

abpanther

Staff member
I’m playing an Earth Bear Druid build, having a good time so far. Need to party up with other people more though, or maybe tweak my skill tree to get some decent ranges combat ability as im mostly a close combat tank at the moment.
I like being able to refund and redistribute skill points so you can experiment more with the skill trees cause there’s a lot there.

Yeah agree regarding the skill tree, lots of options and different ways to go

I do enjoy meeting up with other randoms to take down big bosses, I am getting a bit of lag from time to time which is annoying

Munky

Coach
I think I burnt myself out on Tears of the Kingdom.

Only did two of the four phenomena and grabbed the Master Sword.

Have no compulsion to keep playing.

Started Resident Evil 4 yesterday, after Zelda it is hard to play a game with waist high or invisible walls blocking exploration.

Last edited: