What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Big Pete

Referee
Probably is another thread like this around but I'm too lazy to dig it up.

Team Fortess 2
Addicted to this game and I'm not even THAT good at it. Play Pub on Payload servers mainly as a Demo or Soldier. Love the thrill of the game coming down to the last two minutes and defending/forming one final push.

Tales of Vesperia
This game just won't end! 40 hours in and I have about 15+ hours to go. For what it is, it's a good game and covers just about anything an RPG fan would want but it's a little too basic for me and it's commentary on class divisions, relationships and environment is about as subtle as a jackhammer. Like to mix it up so usually just play as different characters per area. At the moment, playing as Rita (spellcaster) and just about to go into a big battle.

Persona 3
On hold as I try and finish off ToV. A far more sophisticated game than ToV but at times it's just brutal and if you give your enemies just one advantage, it could be game over, and that's an hours gameplay down the drain. Up to the 3rd Boss but I believe I was going on one last grind session before I put it down.

These get a decent run lately:

WaW Zombies - way too addictive

Forza 4 demo - amazing game

FIFA 12 - hard as hell, the only game I'm playing offline right now after my buddy had his way with me I'm on hiatus

Full House Poker - fun as shit dressing our avatars up stupidly and going online

Pretty much any MP game I can jump in with friends but I am about to go through Mass Effect 1 & 2 again

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Rugby Challenge: Still having a lot of fun with this game. Been playing some online and also some Career Mode with the Melbourne Rebels.

Prototype: Lots of over the top fast paced action. Free roam around the city and kill anything you want. Awesome game.

COD Black Ops: Just bought this game the other day. Not a big fan of first person shooters, but online is very addictive and fun. Zombies with mates is the most enjoyable thing in this game for mine, though.

Those are the main 3 I've played, but you could also throw in a few others like AC Brotherhood, Fifa 12 and PES 2012 demo's, Final Fantasy 13, etc

Last edited:

MattYg1

Bench
Just finished Gears 3 and now im hitting Rage and 2k12 pretty hard all of which is just an entree to my Batman main meal =P~=P~=P~=P~=P~...

Cupid Stunt

Fifa 12 - Enjoyable. Touch different in controls to 11 but I'm liking the gameplay a bit morre.

Batman Arkham Asylum - Had no interest in this when released, but I just got it from DSE for $10 delivered. At that price it had to be bought & I'm currently thinking it's not bad at all!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Madden 12. Got a couple of superstar profiles goin at the moment and lovin it. Also just finished assassins creed brotherhood for the 3rd. Wish they'd hurry up and release revelations.

HowHigh

Coach
Only Fifa 12 atm and occasionaly log onto WoW lol

Might buy Maddern 12 and some decent new car game when I get the new tv in a week..

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah was lookin at GT5, its gone platinum now too so only like 40 bux..prob go with that lol

There's also a massive update coming for it soon aswell.

Blur is fun if you were a fan of Mario Kart back in the day and Split Second is good MP fun but if you're in to the sim games over arcade then it's either GT or Forza nothing compares.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Reckon I must be the only person who doesn't rate GT5. NFS shift 2 is all over it in my opinion.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Reckon I must be the only person who doesn't rate GT5. NFS shift 2 is all over it in my opinion.

Ugh. Couldn't stand Shift 2. Felt really weird when the drivers head turned without input to look at the apex, spun out every damn time. Played it for about 6 hours or so, and couldn't get over the drivers head moving whichever way he pleases.

OT Games playing right now: FIFA 12 and Just Cause 2. Going to be playing Forza very soon.