What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what goose does this???

richie8u

Juniors

EelsBeat the Raiders and so long as they account for the Broncos, the minor premiership is theirs2DragonsHad the bye but might have kissed the minor premiership goodbye with Parramatta's flogging of the Eels3KnightsAnother win but still haven't offloaded the spoon and face the Dragons in the last week. Still a very good late season charge4StormBack on track and can still jag a home final if they beat the Cowboys and the Tigers lose5TigersBack to earth and face a desperate Panthers side. Could end up sixth in a worst case scenario6CowboysHave won two on the trot and look to be gaining some momentum and will probably draw the Broncos in their first semi7BroncosAre on the slide with injuries killing their season. Look likely to go out the back door and will probably draw the Cowboys in the first round of finals8RabbitohsLost to the Cowboys but can be proud of what they achieved this year and it all bodes well for 20069PanthersAre still very much in the hunt but must rely on the Raiders to beat Manly. Don't get your hopes up Penrith10RoostersBeat the Broncos and face arch rivals in the Bulldogs. A loss and it's all over for the Chooks11WarriorsBeat Manly to send Jones out a winner and with the bye they will fall just short of the finals in a season of what might have been12SharksFlogged by the Knights and either Saints or Parra will chew them up and spit them out in two weeks13Sea EaglesLost to the Warriors with everything to play for and if they make the finals, are simply making up the numbers14RaidersHave run out of troops and season 2006 is a lottery. Can do a lot of teams a favour by beating Manly15BulldogsTheir season is over and they haven't looked interested for about a month now. I wonder how their Mad Monday will turn out?
The bunnies above the panthers?? and the broncos so high??

The_Coach

Juniors
I thought you were refering to this;

"Dragons Had the bye but might have kissed the minor premiership goodbye with Parramatta's flogging of the Eels"

The_Coach

Juniors
I don't know why they rate the team with the bye so highly. Especially when they show poor form boozing at the pub.

Mr Saab

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
nope its a home semi for wests:)

not if they lose to the panthers (very possible) and the storm beat the cowboys (possible). Week one would see them play the storm in melb.

innsaneink

Referee
steaming stormer said:
and wouldn't that be great Charlie...

Nope.....it would NOT be great.

Cowboys win (by 114 or less)----Wests lose ---we still get home semi, though wouldnt wanna be going into the semis with a couple of losses under the belt, eh Broncos?

Mr Saab

Referee
steaming stormer said:
and wouldn't that be great Charlie...

for the storm yes...as they have the tigers number.
Every team has a "bogey" team and the storm are that for the tigers.

Mr Saab

Referee
innsaneink said:
though wouldnt wanna be going into the semis with a couple of losses under the belt, eh Broncos?

i am prepared for the worst for my club...i am a realist

BWNB

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
i am prepared for the worst for my club...i am a realist

i hope the top 4 goes like this
1.parra
2 bonrcos
3 tigers
4 dragons

we want to play the broncos

simon says

First Grade
Im still not writing them off.....I think Bennet is playing a bit of ducks and drakes.If you get Webcke and Lockyer back by week 2 of the semis they can give the comp one hell of a dash...they were nigh on unbeatable about two months ago.

I have not written them off yet by a longshot......

attamarrap

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
1.parra
2 bonrcos
3 tigers
4 dragons

all 4 of those teams would tear the sharks to shreds

BWNB

First Grade
attamarrap said:
all 4 of those teams would tear the sharks to shreds

i have a back up plan and that is the tigers we have played every team in the top 4 twice except for the dragons and we have only beat one thats the parra eels at home only 1 of 2 teams to do it

Mr Saab

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
1.parra
2 bonrcos
3 tigers
4 dragons

if by some miracle the broncos play the sharks week one then i would be very happy...but the broncos will be playing the storm or cowboys and thats not good.
The sharks will be mauled down south at WIN stadium.

If i have ever seen 2 MORAL 13 + victories in my time betting then its week one
Stg over sharks by plenty
eels over eagles by plenty

BWNB

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
if by some miracle the broncos play the sharks week one then i would be very happy...but the broncos will be playing the storm or cowboys and thats not good.
The sharks will be mauled down south at WIN stadium.

If i have ever seen 2 MORAL 13 + victories in my time betting then its week one
Stg over sharks by plenty
eels over eagles by plenty

i dont think so we should of also beat the broncos at toyota on that saturday nite we were robbed

Mr Saab

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
i dont think so we should of also beat the broncos at toyota on that saturday nite we were robbed

you couldnt beat the broncos at lang park minus 5 origin stars...
That toyota park game should have been won by the sharks, but that sharks team and the one at present are completely different.

attamarrap

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
you couldnt beat the broncos at lang park minus 5 origin stars...
That toyota park game should have been won by the sharks, but that sharks team and the one at present are completely different.
I was about to say the same thing this sharks team running around is only a shadow of their former selves actually that parra team they beat is playing much stronger than they did that day