What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What hapens if u get sent for 10.

bippy

Juniors
I was just wondering. if it hasent been asked alredy.

With the clock running at normal speed. How long is your 10 minutes in the bin in a 10 minute game?

nz_kid

Juniors
I have the game and got sent off before. I was playing a 5 minute game 2 and a half minutes each way and i got sent off and i was only off for about 20 seconds :D . So in a 20 minutes game 10 minutes each way i would say about 1 minute.

broncos4eva

Juniors
I think the example nzkid was saying is in 10min HALVES...so if you get sent off to the sin bin, your player will be back on in 1min...correct :)

-JJ-

Juniors
As there is no report system, sin bins can be a fairly frequent event. eg 1 every 2 games is about right for me (10 min games).

phantom ^_^

Juniors
broncos4eva said:
I think the example nzkid was saying is in 10min HALVES...so if you get sent off to the sin bin, your player will be back on in 1min...correct :)

A ten minute HALF is 25% of a normal HALF, so the sinbin would be for 2.5 MINUTES as that is 25% of the NORMAL sinbin time.

;) :lol: 8)

nz_kid

Juniors
phantom ^_^ said:
broncos4eva said:

A ten minute HALF is 25% of a normal HALF, so the sinbin would be for 2.5 MINUTES as that is 25% of the NORMAL sinbin time.

;) :lol: 8)
\
Yeah it's something like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
The players go off for a short time and come back. Does it really matter exactly how long they are gone? It all works pretty well, although there are rather a lot of sin-binnings. It is almost impossible to defend effectively (especially in 2 player) without using aggressive tackle, and you are bound to give away penalties occasionally.