What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to Blake Leary?

Gutsy

Juniors
Can anyone tell me what happened to Blake Leary? I thought he was playing consistently, but hasn't been named in NRL or even NSW Cup for the past few weeks, and I have decisions to make regarding my fantasy team!
Thanks

POPEYE

Coach
That's this pussy social media/media driven new Rugby league, something we agree on finally . . . makes you want to hold hands and f**king singalong

Last edited by a moderator:

some11

Referee
Whenever I hear someone has a fantasy team I automatically

I thought the same thing before I joined the other 120,000 players in 2012, to me I'd rather do my trades and set my team every week than just do boring footy tipping.

Adds more interest to games not involving your team as you'll have players from a bunch of different teams.

That's this pussy social media/media driven new Rugby league, something we agree on finally . . . makes you want to hold hands and f**king singalong

No one can help you, you stupid old f**k.

POPEYE

Coach
Seems we've hit a chord, bet you also count to 99 . . . nothing like a bit of f**king fantasy, excuse the pun

Keffola

Juniors
Injured back. Seems to be recurring injury.

Shame since he was doing well since his first comeback from injury.

Whenever I hear someone has a fantasy team I automatically think

It's big and just getting bigger, but it's got nothing on the U.S.

I remember heading home from MetLife Stadium after a Giants game a few years ago. Fantastic game, in the balance until the last couple of minutes, but all anyone wanted to do on the way home was talk about home their fantasy league teams went. The whole bloody train was talking fantasy footy.

Ojlovednicole

Juniors
People who watch the game to bet are men.
People who watch the game purely to be fanatical about their team are man children
People who watch the game to get into fantasy teams are socially awkward or gay tendencies

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Whenever I hear someone has a fantasy team I automatically think they are a f*g. What am I missing? To me it's the gayest shit I've ever heard

If it sounds gay to you that says a hell of a lot more about you than the people playing it....

Nice Beaver

First Grade
People who watch the game to bet are men.
People who watch the game purely to be fanatical about their team are man children
People who watch the game to get into fantasy teams are socially awkward or gay tendencies

I'd say blokes who hang around random Namibians and some other bloke to create a love triangle, have far more to worry about than blokes who play fantasy league during footy season.