What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happened to Chris Sandow?

Nemesis

Bench
I know I will get howled down for this but maybe JT should consider starting Wing at halfback and moving Sandow to the bench.When Isaac comes off, Sandow can come on and slot in at halfback and Wing can move to hooker.
I think thats quite sensible actually. Sandow would be more effective coming on when the opposition forwards are starting to tire after the first 20 or so... that way he would get less tired in defence and have more room to move in attack.

Bodsy

Juniors
I concur with that, should be a great idea.

Worth a shot.

I want to see Issac have a shot at 80 mins too.

He could be dangerous....

glory glory

Juniors
Not such a silly idea. I still think Wingy should start at 5/8 and Sutto at lock.
Imagine the headaches for defensive sides looking at Issac from dummy half, Sandow and Wing on the open side and Sutto on the short blind????????
Whatever happens we need Wing on the field longer.

love my saints

Juniors
its one of the stupidest ideas, start sandow on the bench? he is a good little halfback, so he has an off week here and there, he is still young, the best even have there off weeks, the great joey johns wasnt brilliant every week either....

And another point, souths better adapt to wet weather footy, cause we are approaching winter, time to ease off the dry weather throw the ball around style of play and learn to win "ugly" when needed....

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
sandows problem is he hasn't been showing the part of his game that made him in the first place: that confidence that borders on arrogance. he isnt taking on the line, he isnt throwing the ambitious cut out pass and the trick kick is gone. i'd prefer to see him try and fail then not try at all

BPS

Juniors
Sandow is going to be fine, he just needs time and patience from us, the fans.
He is young and very talented. He has a LOT to learn but JT is confident that he is learning and he was always going to go backwards before he really hits his straps.

He is not bludging, he isn't missing in action either, he just needs more time!

Spot On

Coach
Sandow is struggling, as are Luke and Sutton. Bunnies look as though they are going to have a tough time of it in 09!

Spot On

Coach
Totally agree African Monkey. However, Luke has been very, very disappointing so far this year. He was simply outstanding last season!

African Monkey

First Grade
Yeah we haven't really been dominating the ruck area to allow him the space to work with, hopefully it improves. And welcome to LU spot on.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Agreed with recent posts.

The forwards need more starch and discipline.

If the Bunnies win up front, then Luke and Sandow will deliver the goods.

Currently the forwards are losing it, the halves and hooker are therefore being blunted and the backs aren't really seeing the ball onside of rucking it out from their 20.