What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you won?

Booyah

Bench
I once won an M&M dispenser when I was a kid. It was shaped like one of those M&M Characters and you put the stuff in the back and twisted the arm and they came out of his mouth.

Hopefully this Sunday, I win the signed and framed NSW jersey at the Leagues club that I have bought and drunk almost 40 schooners for. :D

Rise Against

Won the footy grandfinal in u/13

Won best player in the 13s 14s and 15s

Best forward in 10s and 11s

200 bucks off Nova
heaps of cds off Nova
I was on air on Nova for 4 hrs with Rabbit on Nova
400 off the pokies
Pioneer Cd player off Nova

Me and Nova.. BEST FRIENDS!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I won something yesterday! I got home to find a package on my doorstep

I won a starsky and hutch thing, I got a DVD (except i don't have a dvd player) a cool t-shirt, a wig, aviator sunnies, thumb cuffs, a bizarre bag that makes no sense and a little key ring type thing

hooray

aussie_londoner

Juniors
i won my court case against the arsehole who kicked my headlight in on my first car. he got charged with malicious damage and ordered to pay 380 in compo, and 300 in fines, and 56 court costs.

and of course cause the legal system of australia takes it up the arse he never paid a cent, and if i wanted to retrieve any of my compo i would have to pay a sherriff of the court $70 to go to his house, if i knew where he lived, and if he was home, they could take some goods to the value of it and sell them for my compo, and i didnt know where he lived..... and if he wasnt home, i would lose my money.. #-o

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
unfortunately, thats the legal system

I've lost heaps of money from people not paying me, but it costs too much to ttry and get it back legally

oxenham

Juniors
I won an overnight stay at Rydges Capricorn Resort from a program number thing at a Comets game in Rocky (Qld Cup).

I've won (when I was 11 and 12) two handwiritng comps at the local comps prizemoney was $10 or something :lol:

Last year I went through the whole year undefeated, playing at five-eighth, (no draws, all wins although the major prelim semi went into golden point) only to get beaten in the grand final (14-0) by a team we had beaten twice before :x :cry: (one of them was the gldn pt I mentioned above, 14-10 they missed a conversion right in front :lol: that would have won them the game and had not sent it into golden point)

SON OF OXENHAM

MysteryGirl

First Grade
CanadianSteve said:
MysteryGirl said:
I won a karoke contest once....LMAO!!!

What did you sing? I'm picturing you as Gwyneth in the movie "Duets".

LMAO Steve:
One thing you have to understand about me is that I have no fear of looking foolish - and I love making people laugh.....

SO...people were taking this contest all seriously and singing their hearts out. I got up in front of this large crowd (must have been well over 100 people there) and sang Elivira by the Oak Ridge Boys.

http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1981/511981.html

If you download the song somewhere - you'll know just how pitiful yet memorable this event was.

fosie

Juniors
My painting got chosen to be put up in the office of the commission for young people and then it went to a country hospital i think in the Operation Art competition. This was in year 6.

Latest posts