What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if...sports dream

TheDMC

Bench
Quiet day on the forum, so...

What if you weren't a beer gut endowed couch warrior but a genuine sporting god and could choose any sport in which to be one of the world's best.

Would you pursue your rugby league dream? Chase the big bucks and global adulation of being a soccer pansy? or perhaps another sport?

TheDMC

Bench
Why? you would get paid sweet f a and would be a sex idol for ugly rednecks (of both sexes).

Worst of all, you would spend all your meagre winnings on 3D Action cream (for severe chafing)

Next.

TheDMC

Bench
C'mon guys this was a really serious topic. Caber tossing?

Last edited by a moderator:

ozbash

Referee
Why? you would get paid sweet f a and would be a sex idol for ugly rednecks (of both sexes).

Worst of all, you would spend all your meagre winnings on 3D Action cream (for severe chafing)

Next.

I am a qualiified cow whisperer. I am highly skilled in all forms of beast wrangling and I have a leather cowboys hat.

Lol at caber tossing....

TheDMC

Bench
I am a qualiified cow whisperer. I am highly skilled in all forms of beast wrangling and I have a leather cowboys hat.

Lol at caber tossing....

I prefer whispering to and wrangling with pretty ladies personally, but hey, each to their own..

Izz

Bench
Now you understand why oz is so upset about what the Sharkies fans are calling us.

Rich102

Staff member

Lol at caber tossing....

Sounds like you are angling for a ride in the front float of the Gay & Lesbian mardi-Gras.

Rich102

Staff member
Put me down for Sumo wrestling. Eat & drink all you want. Train 20 minutes a day. Paid a fortune. Adulation from millions.

TheDMC

Bench
Put me down for Sumo wrestling. Eat & drink all you want. Train 20 minutes a day. Paid a fortune. Adulation from millions.

Having lived in Japan for a few years awhile back, can confirm that sumo wrestlers also get the hottest japanese girls... not a bad gig sumo.

_addict

Juniors
Hows about the apprenticeship but?
worst-job-ever-640x356.jpg

TheDMC

Bench
Oh dear. where do you get that stuff from. His ass could swallow that kid without a trace...

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I'd be an NFL running back, and at the
age of 25 i'd hold a press conference on
espn and tell them i'm leaving to play
fullback for Te Atatu Roosters top side
lol.