What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is in elliotts coffee???

Anonymous

Juniors
Maybe you're on to somthing Raiderette.....

BOOGS IS DRUGGING ELLIOT!!!!

It's the only answer that makes sense!

Bay56 said:
raiderette_robbo said:
Bay56 said:
raiderette_robbo said:
:( now why do u say that 2004

cause his mine :) :)

bay i thought u were married......
plus arent u a guy....
yes you're right raiderette ... but he is a good sort dont you think :) :)

something that skipped you mind aye bay.
ummmm..............................yeah really good sort....best lookin guy on the team..........

I think I've got it!!!

BOOGS IS A MUTANT......AN X-MAN!!!

He must have some kinda super mind control power..he's hypnotizing the coach into picking him time after time....pity he cant use that mind control to catch the ball...

jed

First Grade
Bay56 said:
raiderette_robbo said:

Bay56, honestly I'd expect better spelling from you. The correct spelling (although I cannot vouch for the accuracy of your statement) is "Because he's mine", although this in itself is not a complete sentence.

greeneyed

First Grade
"Because he's mine." is a sentence. It has a subject object and a verb ie "He is mine". That makes it a sentence.

hrundi99

First Grade
"Q. I started a letter with this sentence: "With regard to your letter of June 6, 2003, we do not owe this money." My boss says this is incorrect grammer and that you can't start a sentence with "with" or "since". Please clarify this.

A. Rebecca, a lot of people also think that a sentence cannot be started with "because." Whether "because," "with" or "since," such a misconceived restriction against starting sentences with them may have evolved from the strategy of high-school teachers to prevent students' incorrectly writing what are called fragments like "Because he was sick." In such cases, writers depend on the previous sentence to give such a group of words meaning when that group of words should actually be attached to the previous sentence. Consequently, if students are told that they should not start a sentence with such words, they will tend to not write fragments. However, there are times when the sentence that follows gives such a group of words meaning, and if a writer follows that group of words with a comma, as you have, he or she is correct."

I'm afraid you've written a sentence fragment, not a sentence.

:idea:

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
Bay56 said:
raiderette_robbo said:

Bay56, honestly I'd expect better spelling from you. The correct spelling (although I cannot vouch for the accuracy of your statement) is "Because he's mine", although this in itself is not a complete sentence.

Absolutely agree with you jed .. dont know how I did that ... one of those things that really annoys me, ie the use of "his" when they mean "he's" (Raiders_2004 does it a lot). My son also pronounces it that way when he speaks which annoys me .. he says "It's not he's fault" to which I reply "well then it must be she's fault".

Anyway apologies for the error.

Latest posts