What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it with homesick Storm players and Brisbane?

First Izzy "the preacher" Folau and now Greg "Shake on it" Inglis, they both leave the Storm to go to Brisbane for compassionate family reasons.

Izzy to be close to his family and GI to be close to his fiancee,

My question is, does Brisbane cure homesickness?

Bigfella

Coach
Greg Inglis is massively misunderstood.

He didn't really welsh on his deal with Brisbane to go to Souths.

It's just that after years of being told that Macksville is in Far North Queensland, he drove 500km south to where he thought Brisbane would be.

He was at Redfern for a week before he twigged.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
bubbles.. you sound as if melbourne players + integrity were words that normally go together..?

jaynie

Juniors
First Izzy "the preacher" Folau and now Greg "Shake on it" Inglis, they both leave the Storm to go to Brisbane for compassionate family reasons.

and yet they are now both in Sydney

It's just that after years of being told that Macksville is in Far North Queensland, he drove 500km south to where he thought Brisbane would be.

WIN.

God-King Dean

Immortal

:lol:

adamkungl

Immortal

:lol: quality

Jono1987

Juniors

Well done sir :lol:

nqcowboy87

Bench

nice:lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
What is with Melbourne players and Brisbane? Well they realise Melbourne is sh*t, so they go to Brisbane and very quickly figure out its sh*t, so they go to the greatest city of them all, Sydney.

Ulysseus

Bench
What is with Melbourne players and Brisbane? Well they realise Melbourne is sh*t, so they go to Brisbane and very quickly figure out its sh*t, so they go to the greatest city of them all, Sydney.

Sydney is a f**king hole.
Yeah, there are a few nice suburbs, but for the most part, f**k me running............... more problems then a Jew in Berlin circa 1941.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sydney is a f**king hole.
Yeah, there are a few nice suburbs, but for the most part, f**k me running............... more problems then a Jew in Berlin circa 1941.

Pfft. That's the only sensible thing BunniesMan has said in weeks. Mind oyu, why anyone would want to go to the armpit of Sydney that is south sydney i sbeyond me. I assume Inglis will be living in the Eastern Suburbs. Which souths will then claim as their own.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ben Hannant seems to think so
233866-ben-hannant.jpg

Ben Hannant looks like a tosser and is too blonde for a male. We evicted him from our great state.

adamkungl

Immortal
Ben Hannant's another bullsh*t artist mercenary. Who give's a f**k what he thinks.
I don't care if they go for the big dollars - they just look like farkwits when they claim 'family' reasons, then within 2 years chase a bigger paycheque in a manner that completely contradicts their original excuse.

Ben Hannant's another bullsh*t artist mercenary. Who give's a f**k what he thinks.
I don't care if they go for the big dollars - they just look like farkwits when they claim 'family' reasons, then within 2 years chase a bigger paycheque in a manner that completely contradicts their original excuse.

Agree...these are grown men yet they trot out the "have to be closer to my family" statement which is a load of crock.