What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the worst performance by a premiership winner?

Dean

Juniors
Watching Ben Creagh today got me thinking about truly awful displays in grand finals that still resulted in premiership medals or rings.

His god awful display today was up there with Anasta's when he won a grand final with the Bulldogs.

Any others that stand out?

smi962

First Grade
Watching Ben Creagh today got me thinking about truly awful displays in grand finals that still resulted in premiership medals or rings.

His god awful display today was up there with Anasta's when he won a grand final with the Bulldogs.

I thought Ben Creagh was good, he ran hard at the line and made a ton of yards; I am assuming you are talking about the dropped balls in the first half?

timka4

Bench
he dropped a few balls, but most of them from memory were pressure passes, I thought he had a pretty good game

sovereign

Juniors
I thought he had a good game.

Poor call one of those dropped balls was actually 110% stripped with two in a completed tackle.

gregstar

Referee

you hang in there champ.

the usual suspects will be here soon to fellate you.

Latest posts