What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your most unpopular opinion about the NRL?

Gm5

Juniors
Warriors only hope of winning a premiership is relocating to sydney and flying back to auckland for homegames

Apey

Staff member
It depends, what's the general consensus on Fox League?

I find myself listening to the 9 commentary team over the Fox team whenever I get the chance.

I think you could make a passable commentary team if you combined the best from each.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Rugby Competition is a bad name for a sport when our closest rival is also called Rugby Competition...

For some reason, new people get confused and think the we are a rugby competition rather than and independent sport, the fools.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Too many NSW clubs, and it's not even that controversial if you have your head/s screwed on correctly
Ironically, if there were more Brisbane teams the broncos would have suffered....

But they demanded a clause giving them the entire city and knifed all their established competition at the same time. And wierdly, Brisbane fans blame everyone but the broncos for it...

Last edited: