What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What mood are you in right now?

Aragorn

First Grade
Feeling stressed, not sure why.

Too many little things that just add up to feeling in a shitty mood so I thought I'd start a thread to cheer myself up!! :shock:

:lol:

Bazzi

First Grade
I can't really remember this happening to me before but is it normal to feel really down out of nowhere for absolutely no reason? It happened to me the other day and I just couldn't understand why I was feeling so down, I felt like I wanted to cry but there was nothing to be upset over.

I really didn't understand why, the mood lasted a couple of hours until I saw my mates and then it wore off. From memory, it hasn't happened to me before.

Jimbo

Immortal
I can't really remember this happening to me before but is it normal to feel really down out of nowhere for absolutely no reason? It happened to me the other day and I just couldn't understand why I was feeling so down, I felt like I wanted to cry but there was nothing to be upset over.

I really didn't understand why, the mood lasted a couple of hours until I saw my mates and then it wore off. From memory, it hasn't happened to me before.

Everyone has ups and downs Baz

If it happens again though, you should probably tell someone about it

Yeh very much so. It happens. Can't do much about it, just focus on doing something that you know will make you happy

ggmu

Juniors
Annoyed. Partly cause it's Monday but mostly as I have a dry throat which usually means I'll have a cold by the end of the week.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Frustrated - stuck in a spot I don't want to be in when I could doing something more useful with my working time

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Mellow....

Just having a few bourbons at home after trying out my new boy toys.

Bought a heavy duty air compressor, nailers, bradders, ratchet drivers, etc. and ready to build a new pergola out the backyard.

Being 55 and retired, it's easy to get into a self destructive routine of drinking piss all day. Next Monday is the first anniversary of my first (and so far only) heart attack.

It's amazing how many dudes kick the bucket just after they stop working. Get an interest and stay active, exercise everyday. And keep the brain active too!!

alien

Referee
1331148130837_268271.png

Latest posts