What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What more?

SharkShocked

Bench
Did anyone else watch the footy show last night and in particular the Magnay segment.

I have no doubt that TZ has done many things wrong and acted in an inappropriate manner and hence the furore that has erupted.

However, what i cannot understand is where this journalist gets off in slandering the Cronulla Board and how 'it could possibly take so long to see that TZ's position was untenable'.

Does she not realise that the Board like any other employer has the responsibility to follow due process and obtain all the facts before going down the path of terminating a persons employment? Mostly in fear of reprecussion if they do get the decision wrong, does anyone remember what happened with Anderson and the position it put us in for years afterwards.

As far as i'm concerned our club has done absolutely everything to the letter that both the NRL and the medias agenda has stipulated in recent months, going all the way back to Bird, Seymour, Barry Pierce (somewhat related to the group sex issue), Gallen and now TZ.

Yet it seems as though our club is not getting any recognition for doing the right thing and making the correct decisions by the NRL and for the 'good of the game'

You've then got teams like the Broncos who not only brush as much as their filthy stories under the carpet but threaten the NRL that they will back out of a game because they have had less than an 'ideal' preparation?

Tell me what our teams preparation has been this year for nearlly every game?

Surely this has got to start getting better sooon, as a supporter i don't know how many more negative articles are possible...

carcharias

Immortal
Magnay is dead....no other club will cop a bar of her now.

She knows diddley squat about the game itself and should be working for womans day.

Zap is on 2ws very soon.

spider

Coach
magnay has good knowledge of the game

if asked for thoughts on a compressed defence she maybe inclined to think that is zappia's legal council issuing a closing argument

newman

First Grade
Apparently Magnays history isnt as squeaky clean as one would like for a married woman casting dispersions about people. Anyone know what Im talking about?

Qld Shark

Juniors
No she hasnt. And by no, I mean yes.

I think I'm gonna
stewie-vomit.gif

Simo

First Grade
Can someone tell me what Magnay was supposed to have found out about Zappia? I have missed the whole thing other than she had some proof of something and in the footyshow thread they seem to be saying it turns out she was right?

A brief summary of what is happening would be appreciated.

I also googled her after this thread but found nothing of the likes you fellas are talking about. Whats doing?

Ausguy

Coach
hmmmm
90 penrith v raiders - raiders win - Tim Sheens
91 penrith v raiders - penrith win - Phil Gould
92 dragons v broncs - broncos win - Wayne Bennett
93 dragons v broncs - broncos win - Wayne Bennett
94 raiders v dogs - raiders win - Tim Sheens

anyone who watched the footy show last night might have a god idea who it is :)