What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Silent Hill - quite disturbing, strange ending, but good.

United 93 - Pretty emotional, very tense film about that flight on September 11

newtownbluebags said:
Soylent Green.......haven't seen it since the 70's, Thanks Foxtel :lol:

Great movie. Saw "The Omega Man" too which is also excellent. Great actor Charlton Heston, but as a human being, he's a complete tosser.

On a slightly different note, watched "Kenny" last night. Couldn't stop laughing. Thought that an hour and a half of poo jokes might start to wear a bit thin, but it was funny from start to finish. We've got the little square sheets in our work loos...they'll be called "poo tickets" for ever more....

Zoidberg

First Grade
Eskimo Sharkie said:
Great movie. Saw "The Omega Man" too which is also excellent.

I saw Omega Man a few years ago and thought it was Ok, but having read "I am Legend", on which the movie is based, I thought it could have been better.
There's another film being made of I am Legend now with Will Smith, don't know how it will go, but if it stays close to the book it should be bloody good.

Cupid Stunt

Borat: Maybe it was the hype but I didn't find it overly funny. The odd giggle but that was about all. Not something I'll put on again in a great hurry.

pantherz9103

First Grade
My name a Borat!

Favourite parts/quotes:

"Is it not a problem that a woman have a smaller brain than a man?"

Singing Kazakhstan anthem to tune of US anthem at rodeo

Thinking the Jews turned into cockroaches and running away from cockroaches

Buying a Bear for protection

Etiquette classes, not knowing how to use the toilet

The nude wrestling scene between Borat and Azamat was feral! :shock:

Trying to dress up as a homie!:lol:

Status