What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
Cocoon - The Return ... Same as the first. 6/10

American History X ... Loved it. 9/10

Saw 'The Queen' today. Very good. I'll have to revise my opinion of Charles (although his judgement is still very questionable - Camilla over Diana, wtf was he thinking?). As for Phillip - nutcase! Assuming that it is an accurate depiction. Helen Mirren was outstanding - Oscar material for me.

Phillips

Referee
lord of war - pretty crap

nicolas cage cannot act....why did they pick him for ghostrider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bundy

Juniors
thuganomics said:
The Blood Diamond. I loved it! It starts off a bit slow but you get more interested as the movie goes on

Great movie. It goes a bit long IMO but still one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I've never been a fan of Leonardo but he plays the diamond smuggler very well.

Cupid Stunt

Talladega Nights: Ricky Bobby: Dear Lord baby Jesus, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family. My two sons, Walker, and Texas Ranger, or TR as we call him. And of course my red hot smokin' wife Carley, who is a stone cold fox.

Jean Girrard: Will you be my... Katie Couric? Ricky Bobby: I feel like I'm in Highlander.Jean Girrard: Whats Highlander?Ricky Bobby: A movie.Jean Girrard: Any Good?Ricky Bobby: Very good. It won the academy award.Jean Girrard: For what?Ricky Bobby: For best movie EVER MADE!

Generalzod

Immortal
newtownbluebags said:
Cool Hand Luke - Paul Newman

My favourite movie of all time..

"what we have here is a failure to communicate"

"I don't care if it rains of freezes
'Long as I got my Plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car."

carcharias

Immortal
hrundi99 said:
It was very good.

How was it confusing?
the end in the water .

...but don't worry about explaining it .
I have a fair idea and am probably on the money after discussing it with the missus.

we don't want to wreck it for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.