What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopy

Referee
Went and saw buried....f**k!!!

The whole movie shot inside the coffin. Only 1 person in whole movie yet it still was very good I thought
hopefully the coffin was about 8 feet deep, because Ryan Reynolds wouldn't be a bad bloke - deep deep down.

Cupid Stunt

The Last Airbender. Not a fan of the cartoon, not even sure I've watched an episode. But as a movie I liked it. I can only assume there is a second one in the making so I'll be looking forward to it. Shyamalan did a good job for a change.

Coaster

Bench
Rocky Horror Picture show last night on Fox

I dont care what you say, that soundtrack is awesome

IanG

Coach
Last night I went and saw "Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Gahoul" and "The Other Guys"

Apey

Staff member
Beneath Hill 60 - was okay, a bit hard to follow what's going on at times.

Cupid Stunt

Halfway through RED & I have to say I'm into it. Right amount of one liners & explosions for a good time waster.

Chook Norris

First Grade
watched Blade Trinity last night.. b-grade movie at most, but some pretty good action scenes

had to laugh during this scene though

"Blade are you ready to die?"
"I was born ready motherf**ker"
"motherf**ker.. i like that"

:lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
decided to sacrifice some hsc study to watch get-smart (2008) - it was worth it i though; a pretty damn hilarious comedy

Ghoulies

Bench
The Eastwood Factor. A documentary about the acting and directing career of Clint Eastwood. It has lots of spoilers if you haven't seen much of his work, but if you have, it's a nice way to reflect on the achievements of Hollywood's greatest living filmmaker.

McLovin

Staff member
haha Machette - turned it off when he used the guys intestines as a rope....

Eelementary

Post Whore
watched Blade Trinity last night.. b-grade movie at most, but some pretty good action scenes

had to laugh during this scene though

"Blade are you ready to die?"
"I was born ready motherf**ker"
"motherf**ker.. i like that"

:lol:

Blade:Trinity is the greatest movie of all time.

* Triple H
* Jessica Biel
* Ryan Reynolds
* And Blade!!!!

I watched it 7 times at the cinema.

As for the topic:

Ringu 2 - on SBS last night. Not as good as the first, but still better than 99% of American horror films. Very unsettling.

Buried - pretty good. Ryan Reynolds rules.

New Police Story - with Jackie Chan. Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.