What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Eastwood Factor. A documentary about the acting and directing career of Clint Eastwood. It has lots of spoilers if you haven't seen much of his work, but if you have, it's a nice way to reflect on the achievements of Hollywood's greatest living filmmaker.

That sounds awesome!

The 18th Man

Juniors
From+paris+with+love+french+poster.jpg

crazy_heart_1.jpg

The first movie was All-Action. A 90 minute escape with a lot of bad guys getting shot, some cool one liners from Travolta and something we've all seen before. With that said, it was an ok ride.

Crazy Heart I really enjoyed, Bridges was outstanding. Kinda' The Wrestler meets Waylan Jennings. Great movie.

Cupid Stunt

The Other Guys: I didn't mind this. Nothing special but ok.

Animal Kingdom: I had high hopes for this but it disappointed in a big way. It just felt already "done" & done much better. Acting was ok but it was lacking something major. Not sure what though...

LESStar58

Referee
crazy_heart_1.jpg

The first movie was All-Action. A 90 minute escape with a lot of bad guys getting shot, some cool one liners from Travolta and something we've all seen before. With that said, it was an ok ride.

Crazy Heart I really enjoyed, Bridges was outstanding. Kinda' The Wrestler meets Waylan Jennings. Great movie.

I enjoyed Crazy Heart as well but WTF was with Colin Farrell as the Keith Urban wannabe!?:lol:

Just watched The Losers. A bit meh. Also watched the A-Team. Loved it!

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Saw The Town at the movies last week.

Quite enjoyed it, not pants-wettingly amazing, but had some heart.

Watched Dead Man's Shoes the other day, would recommend others to give it a watch. British revenge flick with some hard to watch moments.

simmo1

First Grade
Paranormal Activity 2 - Much like the first one, which I didn't really care much for.

Saw VII - Has some cool special effects of people getting ripped apart, but doesn't offer much else. Can't believe they actually made seven movies. The first one was good, but the rest seemed to have declined pretty sharply.

roboshark

Coach
Went and saw RED last night

Bruce willis, Helen Mirren, and John Malkovich ( he is one funny fugger)

Good movie I thought

Joker's Wild

Coach
Get him to the Greek:

If you liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall you will like this. A lot of the same characters and a decent amount of genuine funny moments.

Worth watching for a good laugh

Carnifex

Juniors
the new SAW...along the same lines as all the other ones...but the kills are probably some of the best in the series!

LESStar58

Referee
Just about to head into the theatre to see "Red".

Next week I'm gonna go see "The Town" which is apparently all kinds of brilliant!

Red Bear

Referee
Watched The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas the other night, decent film, tragic ending. Could tell something bad was going to happen, ominous the whole way through, but didnt think it would be that bad.

Watched the Castle again on Saturday morning, f**king love that movie. Absolute gold the whole way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts