What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you seen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboshark

Coach
Paranoia..... Was ok but lacked a lot if substance. All star cast but never lived up to expectations

6/10

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Now you see me.. Awesome movie was a choice between White House down and Now you See Me, chose it because White House down seemed too similar to Olympus has fallen from all the trailers I've

Was awesome and would definitely recommend it.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Just got back from seeing White House Down

I saw this last night. It's entertaining. Alot like Olympus has Fallen with a bit of comedy in it.

They tried to make the characters a bit interesting by adding certain things about them but eh.

Not a very through out movie, but still entertaining.

Oblivion - quite enjoyed it.

Fast and the furious 6 - pretty cool if you are watching it for what it is.. A far fetched action flick. I will say the scene at the end with the Russian antonov was very silly, I didn't know it took planes 10 minutes to take off. The runway must have been 15km long.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Watched original Total Recall again last night for the first time in an age (probably last saw it in early 00's), still as awesome as it ever was! Arnold's acting is awesomely terrible, or terribly awesome, as it ever was!!!
Only problem was I was still bloody tired from a bit of a bender on the weekend, so kinda started fading in and out towards the last half hour, might rewatch the end again tonight.

A mate watched the new movie Rush last night (the racing one with Chris Hemsworth), and thought it was fantastic, I trust his opinion (we have fairly similar tastes, but he is much more critical than me when he thinks something is sh!t) so look forward to checking it out in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.