What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other sports do you forumites follow?

Chipmunk

Coach
I follow anything Australia is competing in.

I don't follow any bullshit from overseas. I don't like anything outside of Australia.

If you change the word Australian with American you could just say you have the same view as 99% of Americans.

Chipmunk

Coach
Spurs (Totenham)
Geelong Cats
Speedblitz Blues
CC Mariners
AC Milan
Seville FC
Werder Bremen
Green Bay Packers
Waratahs
Any team representing Australia

What sport is that? Do you ever tell people you support the Pirtek Eels?

Cricket - all forms, happy to wathc most international teams
Football - West Ham
NFL and College Football - no partic team
MLB - Rays (coz I reckon their manager is a great bloke)
Farting - Charnwood Brown Sox

strider

Post Whore
NBA - no particular team, just watch it in general
NFL - 49ers
AFL - Swans, Hawthorn
A-League - I sing for Wanderers (such a big fan)
Cricket - tho gone off it a bit

i'll watch just about anything - altho i don't have as long an attention span these days

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I've lost interest in almost all sports.
Will watch a bit of boxing and watching Usain Bolt in the 100 & 200 meter sprints.
That's about it.
Starting to lose a bit of interest in Rugby League too.
Our game is getting too predictable and boring.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If you change the word Australian with American you could just say you have the same view as 99% of Americans.

True. As far as I'm concerned the rest of the world doesnt exist.
I've got no time for foreigners. As long as they stay over there and don't come over here annoying me, we're all happy.

Chipmunk

Coach
True. As far as I'm concerned the rest of the world doesnt exist.
I've got no time for foreigners. As long as they stay over there and don't come over here annoying me, we're all happy.

Is this why you and the Colombian Rugby League Analyst dont get along??

Charny....the Cambeltown of the 'berra!

You know it's a top place when the real estate agents best plug is 'It's getting better....they've closed the Tavern'.....or when someone's garage exploded and the other residents 'thought of calling the cops.....but this is Charnwood'.

eels81236

Bench
The Sydney Swifts. But then they arseholed Catherine Cox. Now I watch the West Coast Fever. I couldn't give a funk if they win or not. Although, if they do win often enough I get to watch extra games of Catherine Cox in the playoffs.

Test cricket. I don't class T20 as cricket. I used to watch one day cricket but that has just transformed into a longer version of T20. Sadly, Test cricket is in danger of following suit.
Test cricket should be a test of the mind. Adam Gilchrist and Sanath Jayasuriya (sp?) have a lot to answer for. They had the ability to turn a game on its head when needed but that was born out of having that Test mentality. They knew that when required, four singles is equal to if not better than one boundary. Their many imitators are mere mortals.

Golf.

Noise

Coach
I follow the surfing world tour pretty closely and as unpatriotic as it is i always go for Slater. I get pissed off when he loses. Though it doesn't happen too often.
I love the NBA and the Miami Heat
I only like test cricket these days and obviously follow Australia
I don't follow these teams too closely but in the NFL - 49ers and EPL - Chelsea.

I f**ken hate the AFL and Rugby Union

Green River Eel

Juniors
UFC/MMA
Boxing, all weight divisions
Down Hill mountain biking, Freeride,Road cycling
Rugby union
Any extreme sports i can watch.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
NFL is my favorite game by far now:

NFL - Mighty Buffalo Bills - I will always love Parramatta Eels, it is in my blood, however i think if i lived in the states i would be a more devoted fan to Buffalo - there supporters are absolute nutters though much like the Phili and Raiders fans - would kill any sports in terms of nutisism lol

College Football - University of Michigan - the fact that there colours are Blue and Gold just makes me love them more, and oh Tom Brady played with them so makes me love them even more

NBA - Bulls - always been my fav

EPL - Chelsea fan since the Zola days

I also like the Wanderers, Dortmund in soccer

Side note - cricket is shit, since waugh, warne etc retired it has become so f**king boring

Chipmunk

Coach
You know it's a top place when the real estate agents best plug is 'It's getting better....they've closed the Tavern'.....or when someone's garage exploded and the other residents 'thought of calling the cops.....but this is Charnwood'.

I decided property prices in Canberra had become rediculous when houses in Charnwood were going for $300+

I mate of mine had his old crap XE Falcon Stationwagon stolen whilst he was living in Charny...Twice! Once from his carport next to the house...whilst he was inside the house! The second time it was stolen from the Shell garage whilst it was being repaired! His missus rung him up one day and said "I think I just saw your car on Hayden Dr near UC", he went out there and had a look and there it was....on the side of the road. He rung up the garage and said "How is the car going?", the guy responded with, "Oh, didnt you come and pick it up?", My mate asked "Are my car keys still there?", the guys said "Yeah"....my mate responded "So how the F$%^ would I have picked up my car!"...

What a dump....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I follow most sports, but dont support specific teams. I have what I call a fascination with College Football in the USA. Im fascinated how a university based amateur competition rivals and in some US States surpasses the equivalent peak professional sport in the country. Along with College Basketball, I would almost say it is the greatest amateur sporting competition in the world.

college is huge, massive - michigan and USC average 90,000 per game or possible more, the crowds they get shit on every other sport

Wish i grew up in the US and went to college, i would've been a QB and wore my RJ college jacket with style

Chipmunk

Coach
NFL is my favorite game by far now:

NFL - Mighty Buffalo Bills - I will always love Parramatta Eels, it is in my blood, however i think if i lived in the states i would be a more devoted fan to Buffalo - there supporters are absolute nutters though much like the Phili and Raiders fans - would kill any sports in terms of nutisism lol

College Football - University of Michigan - the fact that there colours are Blue and Gold just makes me love them more, and oh Tom Brady played with them so makes me love them even more

NBA - Bulls - always been my fav

EPL - Chelsea fan since the Zola days

I also like the Wanderers, Dortmund in soccer

Side note - cricket is shit, since waugh, warne etc retired it has become so f**king boring

This is the mob from Ann Arbor isnt it? With the 107k seat Stadium that's been sold out for the last 10 years for every home game?

As I say, Im fascinated by College Football...there is no competition like it anywhere else in the world.

Latest posts