What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other sports do you forumites follow?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep, it was the Sooners. They didnt have a good year that year though. It was a Big 12 v Big 10 game, I bought a T Shirt for both teams, as I was only there for the spectacle rather than the teams. Great game in a great college town. The whole day and night and next day was such an amazing experience

Sooners have produced some big time players and have a great college history. so jealous you have doen all of this ha

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's not that amazing. People living out of those suburbs do go to the games too you do realise.

It's like you think only people who live at Parramatta go to Parra games.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's not that amazing. People living out of those suburbs do go to the games too you do realise.

It's like you think only people who live at Parramatta go to Parra games.

Mate college is bigger then league - deal with it, no need to be bitter about it just accept and move forward - a day at a time

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No wonder Yanks are so dumb when their uni's are full of bonehead gridiron players.

Bunch of merkins.

So dumb that there game shits all over league in every regard, he'll they even sell out wenbley twice a year which league over in the uk cant lol

Many sat the same about Aussies tracelling overseas, kinda agree

natheel

Coach
Americans are crazy about their sports. i went to a Lakers game v Dallas Mavericks and it was such an awesome atmosphere. I mean i love the atmosphere at big games in league but this was something else. I'm not a lakers fan but it was hard not to grow a small admiration for them and their fans that night. The atmosphere is electric.

Chipmunk

Coach
Sooners have produced some big time players and have a great college history. so jealous you have doen all of this ha

I think one thing that also fascinates me with the College game is that one team is almost bigger than the sport (Notre Dame). Is so big it doesnt play in any competition, chooses who it plays 2-3 seasons in advance and has its own TV broadcasting contract outside of the league. Wow...just wow

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think one thing that also fascinates me with the College game is that one team is almost bigger than the sport (Notre Dame). Is so big it doesnt play in any competition, chooses who it plays 2-3 seasons in advance and has its own TV broadcasting contract outside of the league. Wow...just wow

It is quite amazing isn't it - so pumped as i am going to the US later this year to see some football games, but when i am over there i really want to see michigan play as well ad notre dame and be part of that crowd.

eels81236

Bench
US sports scholarships to kollige are good. I'm sure it will help the NFL player charged with murder this week to join the Mensa group in gaol.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Americans are crazy about their sports. i went to a Lakers game v Dallas Mavericks and it was such an awesome atmosphere. I mean i love the atmosphere at big games in league but this was something else. I'm not a lakers fan but it was hard not to grow a small admiration for them and their fans that night. The atmosphere is electric.

i heard the same, when i am in the us i will be seeing some Bulls games - cant wait

Chipmunk

Coach

I went to an NHL game a few years back. There was a stink between two players that made the Gallen v Myles think look like Kindergarten kids just playing on their first day of school. Even just going to see a game at a pub is a better atmosphere than here.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
US sports scholarships to kollige are good. I'm sure it will help the NFL player charged with murder this week join the Mensa group in gaol.

bad seeds everywhere, including those in corporate life, at least it will give them something after football potentially

Latest posts