What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other sports do you forumites follow?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Why don't you guys do us a favour and move there if it's so much better.

Please do.

US economy is shit otherwise i would :lol:

and likewise, if you dont like people talking about other sports you could perhaps post in another thread which is more to your fancy ;-)

Chipmunk

Coach
Why don't you guys do us a favour and move there if it's so much better.

Please do.

Why would I go over there and earn $7 an hour, when I can sit at home in the best country and the world and watch it all on ESPN and go and visit as much as I like.

Chipmunk

Coach
EPL - Liverpool
A-League - Wanderer's
NBA - Lakers or anyone playing Miami
MLB - Yankees
NBL - razorbacks (goonnnee)
NHL - Anaheim
NFL - Dolphins
AFL - Swans
Union - Reds

You have a very random following of the teams you follow from all these teams...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Daughter plays netball - I thank god everytime the sat game clashes with my sons footy, I don't have to watch it - it is a bloody boring game to watch ( i do watch and support her but gee the game is hard to watch )

I hate union and afl but don't mind watching Australia in the soccer - but gee it is a tense game due the low scoring nature of it and the ability for the underdog to get lucky and get a lucky goal against the play - so I can understand why there can be so much violence at games - the tension just builds among supporters.

eels_fan

First Grade
You have a very random following of the teams you follow from all these teams...

In what way?

I grew up in western sydney, hence the Western Sydney Teams (Eels, Wanderers, Razorbacks - and swans). When i got into EPL, Kewell was playing for Liverpool, and he Western Sydney links got me supporting them.

Had no interest in union (still dont really) but when i moved to the Gold Coast i got some free tickets to the Reds games, so they became "my team" but i hardly follow it religiously.

I've only ever been to the west coast of the USA, so have always favoured the Lakers and Ducks. Growing up I supported the Charlotte Hornets, loved Larry Johnson, Muggsy Bogues & Alonzo Mourning - but they dont exist now.

Yankees as my best mate went to the USA when i was real young and brought me back a NY Yankees cap and jacket - it was my intro to baseball.

NFL is probably the least of my interest - i cant remember why i go for the dolphins to be honest - the only thing i can think of Ace Ventura and "laces out"

TheParraboy

Staff member

scientifically-proven-funny-sex-satisfied-demotivational-posters-1355674413.jpg