What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Phrases and Words Make You See Red?

Reflector

Juniors
People saying "period" instead of "full stop" when they're trying to emphasise an argument.

Another symptom of:

a) Overconsumption of Americanised media and,
b) Not actually thinking about the words you say. Like seriously- do people like this call . a period or a full stop?

Apparently Nature Strip won today at Royal Ascut. It's ASCOT jerks.

Dumb f**king Dicktorians.

Northcote becomes Northcut.

Heathcote becomes Heathcut.

Nuke the joint. Just give me 24 hours notice so I can get out of the hole.

Last edited:

Reflector

Juniors
Today had the J's on the radio (I know) and the topic was random add-ons in rental properties. This chick mentions how "she'd love to have a faucet in her room, because she's a thirsty girl"

It's a tap FFS

Some people should just stop the act and start talking with an American accent full time...

borisdog

Juniors
Today had the J's on the radio (I know) and the topic was random add-ons in rental properties. This chick mentions how "she'd love to have a faucet in her room, because she's a thirsty girl"

It's a tap FFS

Some people should just stop the act and start talking with an American accent full time...

Got the "Noo" for New on the radio today from some bubbly young journo.

Nearly ran the car into the nearest tree, it's all over for Australia.

It's only a short jump to Toosday from there.

Nuke

Staff member
Po Po?

Haven't copped that one.

What's the go there?
I understand it's a reference to the police. Police = po po.

I first heard it in some Kesha song of all places. I asked a few friends who were there when I heard it, and was told it was an american nickname for the police.

Latest posts