What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our Bench look like?

What should the Raiders bench look like if we have a full squad available?

• A) 14.Thompson 15.Smith 16.Hodgson 17.Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) 14.Thompson 15.Weyman 16.Cross 17.Hodgson

• C) 14.Hodgson 15.Smith 16.Martin 17.Drew

• D) 14.Rothery 15)Weyman 16)Hodgson 17)Drew

• E) An Elliott special of 14)Smith 15)Bulgarelli 16)Martin 17)Drew

• F) Other, if so post ur bench....

• Total voters

paulquinn49

Bench
Sorry I just dont jump on bandwagons. He isnt a bad player and can cover a couple of positions.

Stop making me change my signature, look :( 8) :roll: :!:. you know you want to use them

Anonymous

Juniors
Quinny that's a disgraceful (Timbo's word of the day-disgraceful) call. This would hardly be jumping on the bandwagon. The guys a shocking player. How on earth can you justify picking him? How can he 'cover a couple of positions'? He's a crap centre and an even worse second rower.

How often does an outside back get injured?

1 in 20 games?

Why do we need Bulgarelli as insurance for something that may happen once in a blue moon? Rothery can play centre too, as can Toots...

Boogs is a waste of space.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Apparently so. I had nothing to do with it too. Something about him not understanding what he did was wrong to other forum members.

greeneyed

First Grade
How long is Quinny suspended for? Let him come back....

I don't care who is on the bench, provided that the bench doesn't include Drew and Bulgarelli.