What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should our colours be for 2013?

BDGS

Bench
The only change i would make is to make the entire collar Gold. The little bit of red collar needs to be changed.

Titanic

First Grade
The WARL black and gold jersey (swan and all) that they used to wear years ago in the State League was excellent. Played against them in Port Moresby in the 80's and was very disappointed when they wouldn't let us swap after the game.

Home or away wouldn't clash with anybody. Although I strongly support WA coming into the comp as my first choice (daylight second) I think the Reds super league brand should be finally put to sleep.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
True, its like saying the Bulldogs, Sharks Broncos etc should change their names as they are tainted. We had two years as non SL Reds and one as SL Reds.

BDGS

Bench
I found these pics online, some kid did them. They are pretty poor quality but i like the designs although they are basic. Sometimes basic is better though and 9/10 with Rugby League Jerseys that is the case.

Home 1
designs.jpg

Home 2
design2f.jpg

Away
design4.jpg

Alternate
design3n.jpg

I like them, although the poor quality.

I uploaded them onto my Imageshack profile too.

jim_57

Staff member
I found these pics online, some kid did them. They are pretty poor quality but i like the designs although they are basic. Sometimes basic is better though and 9/10 with Rugby League Jerseys that is the case.

Home 1
designs.jpg

Home 2
design2f.jpg

Away
design4.jpg

Alternate
design3n.jpg

I like them, although the poor quality.

I uploaded them onto my Imageshack profile too.

They're all done on kooga's 'design your own', i recognise the designs/patterns.

Latest posts